Saturday, July 8, 2006

Just checkin in....

Hey Strangers!

     How is everyone..?  I feel like i am missing out on alot lately..since i haven't been around much... Just been working and swimming mainly...trying to enjoy this weather...it's been 80-85 all week with a nice breeze out. 

   We've been going to the river quite a bit to...just to hangout and relax.  Nothing too exciting going on in my life at the moment.

   Just hoping the 29th would get here sooner than it is.... Thats our 11yr. wedding anniversary...and the night we are going to see Tim and Faith in concert...I cannot wait!!!!!

Hope all is well with you all...I know i sure miss ya'll and find myself thinking about how ya'll are doing often when i'm not online....but you know how it is during the summer...it's just too damn pretty to sit cooped up in the house all the time.  Ya'll know i still love ya though....right..?..hehe

Congrats to Danielle and Stephen on the birth of their precious babygirl Savannah!!!

Hope ya'll have a good weekend....

                             Hugss..~Terri~

23 comments:

  1. Hey I hope you have fun. I am not sure I have ever heard of the ppl. you are going to see in concert. but if you want you can send some of their music. I know you are anixous.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are hanging in there, and relaxing.
    Keep it up
    Missy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Terri,

    Glad you're having a great summer.  Bet you can't wait to see Tim and Faith, huh?  They were on TV with Anderson Cooper for a benefit for New Orleans.....I thought I had my DVR set up to get it, the next day it was "The Larry King Show"....you can imagine my dismay! (ha)  Hope you're having a great weekend.

    Take Care,
    ~Bilinda~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trust me Terri, I had me a pool I would be OUT THERE TOOO..  Making more of an effort to get outside myself lately....  MISS YOU!!!  HUGS XOOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  5. 11 years?  Damn, no turning back now LMAO!!!

    Enjoy the weekend!

    ~V~

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just crawled my big butt outta my pool, so I know exactly what you mean. I've not been on here much either. ;)

    ***Monica

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me thinks me needs a pool too ::jealous::

    :)~

    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds wonderful!  If summer ever decides to come to Pittsburgh, I'll be celebrating and playing ouside.  Glad you're having a good time.  Whoa, Tim & Faith are coming right around the bend and your anniversary...you go, girl!  HUGS Chris

    ReplyDelete
  9. terri!!!
    i've missed you!
    glad to hear you are well and outside enjoying this weather!
    have a happy anni and have fun at the concert!
    ttyl
    <3, emily

    ReplyDelete
  10. I miss you too, but totally understand you not having time and wanting to sit inside when it's gorgeous outside!  Go out and LIVE that's what I say!!!!!  Even though I am not doing it, at least you can!  LOL!  Let us know how the concert was if we don't hear from you before that.  I love Tim!!!
    Hugs and love,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like fun going to see Tim and Faith.  We are going to see Keith Urban on the first of August.  Have a good weekend Terri.

    Phil the Thrill

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad you checked in.  Sure have missed you around here.  Enjoy that pool while you can, summer always comes to an end. :o(  Ann

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey yourself!! I was beginning to worry about you, but I knew that everyone gets busier in the summer. Getting out and about.  Sounds lik eyou have been having a good one so far.  I know how excited you are about Tim & Faith.  It's on my birthday!  I'm sure that's going to be a lot more exciting that anything I'll be doing LOL AND Congrats on your 11 yr Anniversary coming also.  Have fun and check back with us now & again.  We miss ya.
    Hugs, Barb  

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am glad that you are having a wonderful summer!

    I saw Tim and Faith on Anderson Cooper 360. Tim McGraw is truly beautiful.


    lisa

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Anniversary! I'm sure you will have a great time at concert. don't worry everyone is still here. enjoy the summer love vicky

    ReplyDelete
  16. enjoy it!  the temperature sounds great...it's nasty here in Richmond..always is during the summer.
    i was just telling Chris the other day that Tim and Faith would be an awesome concert, you 2 have fun...and a Happy Anniversary if I don't tell you before then :)
    ~Bernadette

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey Terri,

    It sounds like you are enjoying your summer.  Wow!  11 years!  I had no idea you were married that long already.  I didnt think you were old enough to married that long, lol.  The 29th will be here soon enough.  

    Hugs,
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey Terri.  Glad you are enjoying your summer!  Have fun.  Hugs and GBU, Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  19. Glad to hear you are enjoying your summer......missed you though.

    Take care,  Liz

    ReplyDelete
  20. ahh...swimming...i tried to go swimming last week but the water was too cold! i think i'll try again this weekend, since its been so hot. hope you're doing good!
    --stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi!  We've missed your entries!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Im looking forward to the winter when your stuck in doors and start writing again lol
    ~ Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  23. I know I'm late, but I hope you had a Happy Anniversary!!  Tim and Faith!  I would love to see them in concert!  Can't wait to hear all about that!

    Hugs,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!