Hey everyone...how was ur weekend..?
Mine..well i'll start with ...
Friday ~ My aunt, uncle , 2 cousins and their 3 friends(all 14yr. olds) went to Holiday World..we had a good time...they rode lots of rides..and we spent most of the day in the Waterpark...by the late afternoon my chemical burn( i got a couple yrs. ago by using a hair removal lotion called Veet) flared up.. so from my knees to my ankles was swollen and beat red....it hadn't acted up like this in a long time...but i guess the heat really aggrevated it..cause it was 90+ degrees out...so by the time i got home...i could barely stand up it hurt so bad...Jeff got up saturday..and went and got me some cream to put on them...hoping that would take the swelling and redness down...i was afraid i would have to go to the minor emergency center if not...but thankfully it helped...so here it is Sunday...and i am finally able to walk around...and all of the swelling is gone...now just my ankles are red...which i am still applying the cream...eventually it will go away..i don't know why it acted up all of a sudden...when my going to the tanning bed and swimming all the time...never has that affect on it...hmmm.. just doesn't make much sense.
Bathroom update:
We were able to save all but one of our old tile...so we are going to re-apply that...i guess we will begin working on that this week....i just can't wait <<sarcastic voice>>....lol
Until next time....
Hugss..~Terri~
Gey hey...I so didn't read this, cuz I'm drunk..I'm miss you so much Terri! Hope ya had a great weekend...I'm gonna go party some more before my vacation ends!!! SOrry for they typso I'm la little tipsy right now! LMAO@@@@
ReplyDeleteOMGosh...I pRAY that helps..IO cant believe a hair removal thing did that! I would SUE for real!! LOL
ReplyDeleteHope it gets better soon and you get your bathroom all prettyfied!! LOL
Jackie
sounds like it may be a good week to stay inside and do some work, especially if we get all the rain they are calling for. Hope you are doing lots better Terri, talk with ya later. bren
ReplyDeletewow.. a chem burn?? I have looked at that veet stuff, but figured it probably didnt work too well... sounds to me like i was wrong. It may work a little too well. Yikes. Glad to hear you can reuse your tile.. that will save ya a pretty penny. later hun, Krissy
ReplyDeleteYou truely are a bizy Bee? Brandie
ReplyDeleteouch!
ReplyDeleteTerra
Hey girl sounds like fun except ur burn :( im very sorry to hear that, that has to be painful, i hoped u sued their asses. Well u should post pics when ur done w the bathroom :) Hugs Cass
ReplyDeleteI was about to say sounds like a chem burn...humm...so youre remodling your bathroom...what the theme? ~Andrew
ReplyDeleteI hope your ankles are better by now. That sounds really bad and painful. It does seem a little weird that tanning doesn't irritate it. I'm just glad the lotion worked for you.
ReplyDeleteI've never heard of Holiday World, but it sounds like fun, lol. Enjoy working on the bathroom :)~Melissa
wow a chemical burn.... that had to be so very painful.... sounds like until then it was fun?! When it's that hot out sometimes even the water isn't refreshing!!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Trace~
dang girl that hair removal messed your feet up you should of wrote that company that is crazy I hope your feet and legs get better nothing like hurting legs and feet. That pool water i am sure didn't help it racheal
ReplyDeletedang girl that hair removal messed your feet up you should of wrote that company that is crazy I hope your feet and legs get better nothing like hurting legs and feet. That pool water i am sure didn't help it racheal
ReplyDelete