Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Vacation/Anniversary =)

Hey everyone =)

  Sorry it's been so long since i have updated...my vacation started monday and i've just been runnin here and there trying to get everything done before we leave for our trip to the Smoky Mountains thursday.

I never realized how much i was missed until i got the comment from Krissy..tellin me to come back..she kept comin to my J thinkin her alerts were messed up...sorry girl...I miss u guys too when i don't write ~ I'm always afraid i'm missin out on somethin...when i am away...lol

The heat wave here is smothering...it's been in the upper 90's this week...We went swimming yesterday afternoon and the water was 90 degrees...i think we have a hot tub now instead of a pool...lol

Friday Jeff and I will be married 10yrs...all in all it has been 10 great years...and i hope we have many more!!!

This will prolly be the last time i leave an entry till next week...so i hope u guys have a wonderful weekend...and I will be back soon....I will miss you all while i am gone!

                         Hugss...

                             ~Terri~

Thanks Angel for the wonderful tag...check her out @ Country Charms & Sparkling Creations!

13 comments:

  1. CONGRAT'S ON THE 10 YEARS.  THAT IS A LONG TIME!!  MISS YA COME BACK SOON.

    TERRA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww..happy anniversary girl..Im sure yourll have a MUCH better time at the smokies than going to a concert with me..;)..hehe...Hope it is wonderful and you have a GREAT AND SAFE TRIP!! BTW, what town do you live in?..I went through a LOT of eastern Ky a few eeks ago going ot see a friend...I rode 75 south all the way to TN..lol..Maybe I passed your exit!! haha.Take care!! Maybe next time Im your way Ill stop in and say HI!!! (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know how it is but yeah we do miss you when you are gone....I hope you have a good time on vacation.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on 10 years!  Thats super!  And I am so jealous of the Smoky Mountian Vacation! lol  Have a fabulous time!  Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful vacation...relax some for me too, please.
    We do sure miss you!
    Congrats on your anniversary, that is such a milestone these days. ::Cheers to many more HAPPY years::
    Love ya
    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am so glad to here from you!!! i thought for some reason you just didn't love us anymore...lol...lol...HAPPY ANN. you guys have fun!!
    hugs
    toni

    ReplyDelete
  7. I cant wait to hear allll about it! Hugs Cas

    ReplyDelete
  8. Uh YOU KNOW I MISS YA. :) Happy anniversary... soooooo sweet.  I Hope you have a wonderful time, cant wait to hear all about it. Later hun!! ~Krissy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, congrats for now, and enjoy your time away! Don't worry about missing out, it's summer, live life to its fullest!

    ReplyDelete
  10. terri hope you have a great time in the smokies. Happy Anniversary to you and Jeff and many, many more. talk with ya later, bren

    ReplyDelete
  11. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY (one day early, but when you get back, it'll be late, lol).  I did not get an alert for this entry, I was just checkin' in too.  Usually my alerts work though, lately at least. LOL  I really hope you guys have a wonderful, romantic time :)~Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy, Happy Anniversary!  10 years is a long time... congrats

    ReplyDelete
  13. HAPP ANNIVERSARY! tell us all about your romantic trip to the Smoky Mountains..tell Dolly I said HI...are you going near Dollywood? Man..I'd love to see her ..umm..well you know...LOL have a awesome time * Andrew

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!