Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Happy 4th of July!

        

             Happy 4th of July!!!!!!!

Hope you all have a wonderful day with friends and family...BBQ'ing , swimming...just being together making memories... most of all be safe!

I got a surprise yesterday..more to come later =)   With pics...

A friend of the family is in need of many prayers, I'm not going to go into detail out of respect of privacy...but could you all please say a prayer or keep her in your thoughts.  Thanks so much

                        Hugs...

                               Terri

15 comments:

  1. they have my prayers!
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Surprise? I LOVE surprises!!!!
    And of course good thoughts & prayers to your family friend. I pray all is well soon.
    Have a fantastic 4th. Tell Jeff & Beau Happy 4ty too.
    Hugs n Luv, Barb  

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOPE YOUR 4TH WENT GREAT!
    SURE I WILL PRAY!!!
    LOVE YA,
    CARLENE
    PS.
    CAN'T WAIT FOR THE PICS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 4th of July.  I will keep your family friend in my prayers.  If you know, would you please let me know what has happened to Riss.  Thanks.

    Phil

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terri, Happy 4'th of July hon, Will keep your friend in my prayers, Hugs Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Prayers for the request and just look at the cute 4th of July bear!!  Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you had a great 4th July, Terri. Will keep your friend in mind.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Got link to your journal through pharmolo, I will keep your friend in my thoughts and prayers.
    Hugs
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  9. you got it my friend... tons of prayers and good wishes.

    d

    ReplyDelete
  10. Prayers going up. God bless.
    Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  11. Heard about you from Guido, Love and Prayers to your friend.  Joni

    ReplyDelete
  12. Came by way of Guido's journal. Keeping your friend in my prayers on the smoke! (Hugs) Indigo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Guido guided me over here.  Praying for your friend each evening from now on in.  Jeanie

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hope your friend gets through her trial, whatever it is, and that all will be well.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  15. keeping her in my thoughts terri.
    hope you had a great 4th
    em

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!