
Hey everyone!
About a week ago, Jeff and I were out and about...and sometimes after we go out to eat just for the fun of it...we go lookin at car lots...We saw this 2000 Ford Expedition 4x4...I ohhh and ahhhh'ed over it...and we looked some more and went home. I had been driving my F-150 for almost 4yrs. I wasn't really looking for anything else...but I fell in love with the Expedition... Jeff called me yesterday, as I got off work at 10am...and asked if i wanted to go test drive it.. Of course i did!!!! hehehe
We ended up buying it and I am so flippin excited... the interior looks brand new, no burn holes, the ashtray hasn't even been used...which is a huge plus to me... it has rear air and radio controls...it has a built in 6 disc cd changer in the console...push button adjustments for the pedal(never had anything like that before)...heated mirrors and more...it has 22,000 less miles on it than my old one...which is another plus. It has a pull down console with drink holders in the middle row seat...it has a 3rd row seat you can take out if needed to haul things.
Only down side...is gas...but my F-150 only got about 17mpg...i believe...so oh well...I only have about a 5-8min drive to work...so it's all good!
Have I mentioned how excited I am.?? haha
Anyways...Jeff is wanting to go out to eat somewhere...and maybe go down to the river to watch fireworks...we had a shower awhile ago...I hope it doesn't rain anymore till later....so everyone can enjoy the night!
Hugs,
Terri
*Thanks to Jenny @ Sunshine Expressions for making my collage...I love it. Check her graphics journal out ~ link in my sidebar!
Terri, how awesome you got the expedition !!!!!!!!! Hope you are having a good 4'th of July, Hugs Lisa
ReplyDeleteAWWWWWWWW MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteTHAT IS SO PRETTY! I AM EXCITED FOR YOU TERRI !!!!
LOVE YA,
CARLENE
AWESOME!!!! Jen did a great job!
ReplyDeletehugs
d
Nice Ride :)
ReplyDeleteEnjoy...
~Jenn
Awww. I love it! Makes me miss my ride though. Hopefully mine will be outta the shop soon. :)
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your new car! You will love it I'm sure! I'd say you will probably get the same gas milage out of it as you did your truck. Watch out for big dogs roaming the highway! ;) LOL
***Monica
now that is exciting news!!!! nice llooking ride!!!!
ReplyDeleteBecky
Now that is an awesome beautiful vehicle!! Ford vehicles rock!
ReplyDeleteWe have a new F150 and love it... well except the car payments...
Hugs,
Lisa
Nice ride..woo hoo!
ReplyDeleteLyn
Um, can I borrow that for my trip? My Equinox is great for everyday use but packing three kids in the back and 4 suitcases and all the beach crap takes up so much room!
ReplyDeleteI may just leave one of the kids down in Jersey so that I can bring back souveniors hahaha!
Wow I love your new ride. Enjoy it!
ReplyDeleteTrish
Whoo hoo, you sure are stylin! Love that ride. I have to say I am partial to Fords. My dad was, and my son has a Mustang and loves all Fords. You go, girl. Love ya, Chris
ReplyDeleteIt's beautiful
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your new ride hun!
Hugs, Marina
cool car! I have the same one. lol Except mine is not 4x4 and it's maroon. I love it, congrats! love, Shelly
ReplyDeletelove the new car terri
ReplyDelete:)
i love mine too arent they great
the 3rd rows fun when you have somone in it too LOL
i swear i forget how big mine is until someones sitting back in the "trunk" and talks all of a sudden
lmao
hope you guys had a happy 4th
em
Cool ride! I hope you love it!
ReplyDelete