If that isn't sexy, I don't know what is!
Just had to throw a little eyecandy out there for the ladies...hehe
Hey everyone, it's been awhile ehh?
Went to the Dr. a few weeks ago to see how my blood pressure meds were doing...and my BP went down quite a bit, I was so happy..I haven't been having anymore dizzy and lightheaded spells either..so the meds are working great. At first it made me really drowsy but the longer I am on it...the less drowsy I am.
We took down our pool for good last sunday, it was really sad..but that thing was a money pit it seemed...the upkeep on it was expensive not to mention...it needed a new liner and the pump was going out... So we just decided to take it down completely...I doubt we will ever have another one. Maybe someday I can talk him into getting a hot tub..hehe
We have had 20+ days of extreme heat...it's been miserable between 95-104 degrees most days...I will be so glad when fall gets here...
Tomorrow night we are going to my best friends house to watch the UFC fight...we're gonna have pizza and wings.. We try to get together for most of the fights...we have a good time.
I'm finally getting my hair done tomorrow...I haven't had anything done to it since October of last year, how sad is that... haha I think I am going to get 2-3 inches taken off the length...some layers and highlights ..I am excited!
I hope all is well with you all...
Have a great weekend....
Hugs...
Terri
I have missed youuuuuuuuuuu!!
ReplyDeleteGlad to see you back girl!
***Monica
welcome back hon! Take down the pool and it gets hot! Go figure
ReplyDeletehugs
d
Thats one cowboy Id like to ride, think Faith will mind?? : )~
ReplyDeleteGood to hear the pills are working, and I hope you will post pics of the new haircut.
Have a great weekend!!!
~ Jenny
Save a horse, ride a cowboy. Cough cough. LOL Fanning myself. I'm old enough to be his mother. But I can still see him through my bifocals. LOL
ReplyDeleteAwww, I hate that you had to get rid of your pool. Above the ground pools are money pits. Of course inground pools can be too. I think the main thing with above ground pools is the liners aren't heavy enough, the chemicals are hard to regulate and the pumps aren't usually big enough for that much water.
Can't wait to see your new do. Don't worry I'm working on getting to the DR. I don't want you to have to waste your money to come out here and drag me to one. LOL
I'm about like you. Ready for fall.
Take care. Hugs Barb
Terri, welcome back hon !!!!!!!! I have missed you, have a great weekend, Hugs Lisa
ReplyDeletewe had 20 + days of over 100
ReplyDeleteto damn ot to even breath.
bout damn time woman! :))
ReplyDeleteKelly
GOOD HEARING FROM YOU AGAIN!!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE YA,
CARLENE
Missed ya lady!! Nice to finally hear from you! ;)
ReplyDeletechristy
It's nice to hear from you again! Don't stay away so long. Enjoy your weekend and your new hair doo!
ReplyDeleteMissie
So sad about the pool..... and yay about getting hair done!! I love to get mine done too!! Hugs,
ReplyDeleteLisa
Finally you clear the cobwebs here! lol It was starting to get pretty bad girl. That sucks about the pool. I know how you feel, we just moved from a home with a huge pool to a smaller home with no pool. We also had to get rid of our pool table the kids were more upset about that. It just did not fit here :( I hope that you have a great time.
ReplyDeleteTake Care,
Louise
Nah, no cobwebs! lol I'm glad to hear you are doing better! My hubby has high blood pressure but I can't get him to do anything about it. I try to keep him calm but that rarely works out. lol. Hope you have fun at your friends house. Love, Shelly
ReplyDeleteP.S. Thanks for the eye candy. He is hot. : )
LOL...send me Tim McGraw any old day. Pools are a pain. I put a new liner in ours a few years ago and a pump right after we moved in. The kids were still young and used it. I doubt if I would go through all that anymore either. Glad you BP meds are working. Mine made me dizzy at first also. Love ya, Chris
ReplyDeletePools are a lot of up keep thats for sure. There is always something. The liner, cleaning it out, patching holes, new filter. I remember those days. Its nice to have a pool in the back yard though. I havent had one in three years. I am with you, I want a hot tub. Right in the back yard. That would be nice. Thanks for the eyecandy! Enjoyed that. :o)
ReplyDeleteAnn
Hey Terri,
ReplyDeleteHave fun!
Brandie
I love the eye candy thanx,and we want pics of your gorgeous hair style too hun,all the best zoe xx
ReplyDeletehttp://journals.aol.co.uk/zoepaul6968/domestic-chaos/
I'm glad that the BP meds are helping.
ReplyDeleteHave a great Labor Day weekend :)
Hugs,
Gretchen
http://journals.aol.com/ksgal3133/LivinginSavannah2
terri good to hear from you!!!
ReplyDeletepizza and wings yum!!!
i havent done anything to my hair really either but things that i do to it myself...been about a year since i had it done at a salon!!!
lol
i cannot wait for fall either i love it!
ttyl
em
I'm glad to hear that your blood pressure is down. I hope things are still going well for you.
ReplyDeleteLori