Monday, September 3, 2007

Doin it Daughtry Style!

          

           Tonights the night!!!!!!!!!!!!

I couldn't sleep last night for thinking about the concert tonight...I went to bed at 11:30 and finally drifted off to sleep about 1:30...and tossed and turned all night!  I can't help it I am so excited...hehehehe

I'm going to try to get alot of pics, just hope they turn out good, i've never been to this place so not sure how well the lighting is.

OMG I can't believe this is really happening!!!!!! Ya'll prolly think i am crazy, but i LOVE Chris Daughtry and have followed him from day one on AI....Somebody pinch me, I'm dreaming ;)

Happy Labor Day everyone, hope your enjoying the cookouts, day at the lake or whatever you may be doing!!!!

*Thanks to Nae for the HOT graphic

11 comments:

  1. I'm so envious have a wonderful time hun!!
    ~ Marina

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a good lookin' one.  Hope ya have a great time!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a great time Terri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chris is OK.  My AI favorite is Carrie Underwood.  I followed her from beginning to end on that show and she sure has become a superstar.  Have fun!

    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hottttaaayyy!  You lucky you know what!!! God I wish  I could be there. HOpe you had a fantastic time. A good memeorial day.  
    Hugs, Barb    

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope that you enjoyed the concert. I am sure it was good.
    Love,
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a big Daughtry fan myself.  Hope you had fun!
    Missie

    ReplyDelete
  8. hope it was a GREAT show!!  

    pics, pics, pics!!!!

    :)~
    ~Bernie

    ReplyDelete
  9. awww have a great time I'm sure you will can't wait to see pics love v

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am soooo happy for you!!!!! I hope your time is as great as mine was!

    ***Monica

    ReplyDelete
  11. ooo i hope you had a great time at the concert!!!
    hope you got pics too :) lol
    ttyl
    em

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!