For months and months my text size has been messed up and I couldn't select large to make my text bigger it would always make it small...that really bothered me, cause I know I hate when having to strain my eyes to read blogs with small print....
I tried and tried everything to fix it, Mom and I brainstormed with one another trying to find a solution to fix it....
I was checking my email today and Mom figured out how to fix it....WOOT WOOT :) Thanks again Mom....
If anyone else is having the same problem go to Layout, Fonts and Colors.... and Text Styles or something like that....it will then have a place where you can click which font you want to use and whether you want small or large .....
I hope ya'll can read my blog a little easier now....
A clerk at a Shell station here in town was robbed yesterday morning....the clerk handed the guy $1,000 and the guy shot him....he was taken to the hospital for emergency surgery and ended up dying...he was 46yrs old...my thoughts and prayers are with his family. It took them till last night but they caught the guy who murdered the clerk....he could possibly face the death penalty....he has already been in prison before and doesn't have a good record..... I just don't understand his need to shoot the man after he had already been given the money.... it's a scary world we're living in these days!
It's getting colder again....and been raining here....just really gloomy...I sure didn't want to get out of bed and go to work this morning...it would have been a good day to sleep in....I guess we've been spoiled the last couple weeks with the warmer temps.....
I'm going to get off here and get a shower and settle down for the night to watch some tv...and relax....no cooking tonight....we are having leftover spaghetti and meatballs....yum!
Have a good night everyone!
9 years ago
Yeah, it has been nice here also. BUT I see rain is in the forcast. Since we have work to do I am waking up earlier. Well I am up before nine anyway. hahahahha!
ReplyDeleteTAke care, thanks for the e-mail. You B sweet!
Love,
Sherry & Jack
Dat mom 'O yourn shore be smart! I made mine (font) really big!!!!! Thanks.
ReplyDeleteyep thanks
ReplyDelete(((Terri)))
ReplyDeleteThere is another very easy and GREAT way to blog, post pictures, add webpage addresses (hyperlinks) and write in any style you want--big or small. And a 5 year-old could do this. You could post your entries lighting quick! Why not give Windows Live Writer a try? I've been using it for almost a year and so have many other's since moving to Blogger. I think Bloggers editor just sucks! Here is the link if your interested:
http://windowslive.com/Desktop/Writer
I promise you will love it!! :)
Huggers, Gayla
Follow me at: http://unfussyliving.blogspot.com
unfortunately, i already knew that...& tried everything on my blog. but nothing worked!!! hope this helps those that don't know about it.
ReplyDeleteI hope this will post. I can't get a post on Your mom's blog. I just get a strange page telling me hat to do but I will see if I can get this one to go. You were a cute little girl and a cute grown up girl.
ReplyDeleteThat's awful about the clerk.
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome..I know it's probably not the right way to fix it but if it works it has to be better than it was.
ReplyDeleteYeah I heard about the clerk that was killed. It's scary.
Love
Mom
Oh, that's awful about the store clerk. :(
ReplyDeleteI hate hearing this.
A former classmate of mine who lives in Owensboro wrote about this yesterday on Facebook. What a tragedy!
ReplyDeleteI think things are getting bad when someone is
ReplyDeleteshot for no reason. They never think of his family. This is happening to often even in NC.
I wish these people could be taken off the street and put where they belong. We will remember the family in prayer. Glad you solved
your problem about fonts.
Shirl
I listened to the sirens last night, wondering if someone had been robbed...or someone was sick. It's sad to think that the holidays can bring out the worst in people.
ReplyDeleteI hope you guys had a terrific Thanksgiving!