Saturday, February 20, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award...





Christy my sweet friend passed this Beautiful Blogger award on to me....Thank you so much Christy, I appreciate it so much!



So here are the rules:



1. Thank and link to the person that gave you the award.

2. Pass this award on to 15 bloggers you’ve recently discovered and whom you think are fantastic.

3. Contact said Blogs and let them know they've won

4. State 7 things about yourself



I would like to pass this award on to:



In Search Of Whales Adam is a family man whom recently lost someone dear to him, his best friend...and even in such difficult, trying times...he still clings to his Faith in Christ...he pours his heart out in his blog and is so real...that is what I love about him/his blog... His writing is truly amazing and I am so glad I found his blog...I hope you take the time out to check his blog out.



Boondocks Flapdoodle and Beyond My Mom...comes from a big family and was born and raised in the boondocks...she is an amazing cook and amazing writer, she has such a way with words. She is having computer problems at the moment and isn't able to blog...but eventually she will be back, she likes to share her memories from the past and share old pics and sometimes stories to go along with them.... She loved reading journals for quite some time and I knew she would do great having one of her own...she was kinda scared like all of us to venture out and start her own, so I went to her house and started one for her...LOL That was it, she was hooked like the rest of us. I love you Mom, not only are you a beautiful person....but your blog is beautiful as well!



Doog & B Boo + Two I've been reading Bridgett for years, she is such a great friend...unlike me she is a faithful follower and always leaves me the sweetest comments...I just love her! She is a baby Pagan(as she puts it)...she is a wife and mother of 2. Her son Parker is Autistic and with much studying from his fantastic mommy...she has put him on a special diet...among other things.. and has been on the road to recovering her son from Autism for awhile...he is doing awesome and has come along so far! She is an RN but for now a SAHM...she is just an all around great person and I am so blessed to have her in my life!



Ds Designs and Other Things Donna is a wonderful friend...she is serious about her love ~ Hockey ~ I don't watch Hockey or know much about it, but she gets even me fired up about the sport...LOL She makes the most beautiful graphics I have ever seen and is so creative...and I am so thankful she shares her artistic ability with us! She also takes some fantastic photos of animals(deer) and beautiful sunsets and the moon etc... She is a very talented lady....the skies the limit for Donna, she can do anything she sets her mind to.



Excess Baggage Brandi is super sweet, she is a flight attendant who met the love of her life ...one of our very own Marines..on one of her flights, it is a love story like no other....so romantic! It is awesome to be able to watch this love story unfold right before our very eyes... She travels all over and shares stories from her adventures....never a dull moment in Brandi's life.... I am so glad we met, she is a great friend!



Just a Stirring in My Soul. Bernie is someone I could so see myself hanging out with , drinking a cold one and shooting the breeze...she is real, down to earth and funny as all get out. She is a SAHM of 2 kids and loves her family dearly... She has an adorable doggie named Amstel...who went from baby to full grown overnight it seems...LOL She loves shopping as much as I do...loves shoes and purses as much as the rest of us girls....no wonder we get along so well :)



Monica's Mindless Mumblings: Mixed Messages Monica is a wonderful photographer...she has her very own business and does well! She has a great family of whom she would bend over backwards for....she has raised her kids well, they have good heads on their shoulders and are successful! I just love her blog...she too is down to earth and real!



What is left of a whole new life Lucy is 80yrs old(hope you don't mind me telling your age) I hope I am still blogging at 80 years of age...I admire that about you Lucy, technology doesn't scare you one bit...you show your computer who's boss...LOL Lucy is a wife and mother and has an adorable doggie Spunky...who is spoiled rotten, like my Beau... Lucy wants my Beau...but I just can't seem to part with him :)



Shipslog Jack and Sherry live and travel in their motor home, they have driven to Alaska and all of the lower 48 states, even parked and took a side trip to Hawaii. They have traveled in over 20 countries. They have hiked 1850 miles on the Appalatchian Trail. They are simply amazing...they are soooo in love and such an inspiration to me. My mom and I had the pleasure of meeting these two in October 2009...the visit was short and sweet, I hope someday to meet them again and get to spend more time with them. I am blessed to have them in my life! I just went to Jack's blog to find out he has lost someone near and dear to him, his best friend and brother-in-law...could you please take the time to visit his blog and offer your condolences... Thanks so much.



HORSESHOE BEND 2 Carlene is one of the most sweetest people I have met through blogging...her love of her life, Danny...is in Heaven above and she misses him dearly...since his passing two grandchildren have come into her life and brightened her days....she visits her mama often at the nursing home and shares sweet pictures and stories with us....she is very down to earth and has chihuahua furbabies like me :)



Things Change Tiffany is a wife and mother of 2 beautiful little girls. I've known Tiffany since AOL Journals (Jland), we have alot in common and I wish she lived closer.... She is very creative...is down to earth and real, I know I have said that about several people but those are the ones I connect with the most... Thanks for being such a great friend Tiff :)





Viva La Cassie Cassie I have known for a long time as well, she is a girlie girl...loves shopping ...purses, shoes...as much as I do. She is always wearing the cutest clothes.... the love of her life has 3 beautiful little girls that are triplets.... Cassie is a great role model for them and treats them as if they were her own. Cassie is a College graduate and has a great Career.... she always has a "can do" attitude...and the skies the limit for this gal as well! She is adding a new addition to the family soon too, a precious new puppy :)



My Gifts, Among Other Things Christy, I know you have already been chosen for this award, but you have again :) I love your blog and want to share it with the world.... Christy is a army wife, a mother to a sweet little girl Jordyn in Heaven above... 2 sons and a daughter here on earth as well and is expecting another little bundle of joy :) She homeschools her children and is simply an amazing mommy! Christy is an inspiration to me... she loves Christ and loves to spread the word of God...I find great comfort in that, and it brightens even my darkest days....

Green Olives & Pickle Juice Kelly is a wife and mother...someone I would love to go to a little country bar with, have a few drinks with and shake my tush...we have alot in common....we both love thrift shops and garage sales and a good bargain! I could see myself hangin out with her if she lived closer playing cards, watching girlie movies and gossiping(did I say gossiping, I meant girlie talk) hehe I just love her! Hope you are feeling better Kelly!

My Livin' Part of Life Lori is my soul sista....we both have a love for Country music like no other, Kelly above shares this with us as well...one of these days us 3 ladies are going to be Nashville bound! Lori is a wife and mother of 2 beautiful girls...we have alot in common and both enjoy Christian music as well....we love music period, it soothes our soul! I wish they lived closer as well....it would be so much fun to hangout with my girls from the net, those who know me prolly better than my RL(real life) friends.... I am so glad we met Lori...you are a great friend!

* I realize some of the blogs above may be private

Now I am suppose to share 7 things about myself :

  • I am Daughtry's #1 Fan, seriously! I will be seeing them for my 5th time in May....I have been a fan of Chris Daughtry from day one on American Idol.
  • I love thrift stores, garage sales, bargains period!
  • I am addicted to concerts, I have been to so many I don't even know how many, I need to count them up someday...I keep all my concert ticket stubs and plan to make a scrapbook someday with them along with my concert pictures. Concerts are an experience I will never forget, each and every one...they make me very happy and I have the time of my life for those 2-4 hours
  • For the first time in my life I am growing finger nails, only because I can't bite them with my new dentures...HAHAHA!
  • I haven't had my hair cut, highlights or anything since August, it is due time...it's gettin kinda shaggy...LOL
  • I have worked at my place of employment almost 8yrs, the same amount of time I worked at the Furniture Factory I worked at straight out of high school...that closed it's doors and forever changed my life.
  • In may Jeff and I will be together 20yrs. In July we will be married 15yrs.... I have the best husband ever....he is the most hard working person I have ever met...and cares for me like no other, I am truly blessed.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for all the lovely things you mentioned about me. I honestly was a little worried when I 'came out of the closet' as a practicing Pagan, that my friends might look at me differently. But that hasn't been the case at all. Just goes to show what good friends you all are. And I appreciate this award more than you know!

    As for your 'About Me' list...I truly, 100% believe, you are indeed Daughtry's number one fan! :)

    You're also the number one bargain shopper I know! A fact that never ceases to amaze me, as you know.

    I got the giggles about the fingernails and dentures! LOL

    My hair is a shaggy mess too. Maybe we'll start a new trend?

    And finally...20 years together. That's something to be VERY proud of!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwww my friend thank you... your words touched my heart and soul. Thank you! You're a friend I treasure deeply.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terri, you say some of the nicest things. and Thanks so much for the kind words concerning Sonny. In this life we have lots of acquaintences but few friends. The pleasure was all ours meeting you guys. And yes we want to do it again, and this time see Jeff.
    Love from North CArolina.
    Sherry & Jack
    I will have to try to figure awards out later. But thanks. U B sweet(er)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the award. You deserve it. I'm going to check out some of the blogs you've passed the award onto.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh, thanks for the award and mention. =) I'm not sure I even know of 15 blogs anymore! Many that I used to read have stopped writing or went private. That's what happens when you fall off of bloggerville for a while.

    My hair is shaggy in need of a good cut, need of color and ... can I just get new hair period!

    20 years, you two are doing something right! Congratulations to the two of you. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the award and the nice things you said. I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!