Thursday, February 4, 2010

Mom...

Anyone that reads moms blog...

Her computer has been giving her a hard time, she got the blue screen of death....she may or may not be back :(

Just wanted to let everyone know...

I will post this weekend more than likely...having some good days, having some rough days....yesterday I didn't need any pain pills...today is a different story....not feeling well either on top of recovering from my oral surgery.... think I am getting a sinus infection....

Calling for a couple inches of snow tomorrow...we will see

Glad tomorrow is friday....have a good weekend everyone!

8 comments:

  1. Hang in there sweetheart, things are gonna get better. Frustrating to think of a cold or something else now. But YOU have the worst behind. BLUE skys from now on!!!

    Love ya,
    Jack & Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no on all bad things. You are doing so good Terri for all you had done. It is tough at first when your mouth is still sore and then to get a cold or worse sinus problems is the pits. You take care and I promise it will get better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! Not the blue screen of death! I hope she's back soon. Hope you're feeling okay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. tell mom to stay away from the porn, get well soon

    ReplyDelete
  5. :( im gonna miss mom dammit - go buy her a 275 Acer Laptop at Walmart for Valentines day :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope your feeling better soon, Its sucks when you;re down with a cold. Sorry things didn't go your mom's way, this is why I got a new pc. Gateway. Feel better. Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope your mom's computer problems can be sorted, Terri. Have a good weekend

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well poo. :(
    I know how much it sucks to have computer issues. But heck, I get that blue screen of death almost everyday. I just reboot and go on. LOL

    Can you tell we have a refurbished laptop? ;)

    Feel better!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!