Hello to all of Terri's blogging friends.
She's fine.
BUT...
Her blog is being hacked.
YES...
You read that right.
Hi Terri,
Just a little note to let you know I've hacked into your blog. Since you're using the new post editor and this is the first time I've tried it I hope I haven't messed up your settings. I may be a hacker but I'm not out to do evil things to your blog. I'm a do gooder hacker, after all, I gave birth to the best. YOU!!!
Love,
Mom
She's fine.
BUT...
Her blog is being hacked.
YES...
You read that right.
Hi Terri,
Just a little note to let you know I've hacked into your blog. Since you're using the new post editor and this is the first time I've tried it I hope I haven't messed up your settings. I may be a hacker but I'm not out to do evil things to your blog. I'm a do gooder hacker, after all, I gave birth to the best. YOU!!!
Love,
Mom
Hehehe...Hi Mom :)
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you were able to post in my blog, in case I ever need you to for any reason...
You are the best mama I could ever ask for..
Love you!
Hugs Terri
WEll hello to the hacker and the hackee. Two wonderful folks. This is indeed different. maybe a little flapdoodle in the Memories and sweet serenity!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove you both!
Sherry ^ Jack
It seems odd to comment on an entry I wrote on your blog. HEHEHE! I'm glad it worked and you'll have to try it on mine too when you get a chance. If this comment will publish I guess I'm on a roll.
ReplyDeleteLove
Mom
ROFL! you're mom is too much girl!
ReplyDelete::waving::
ReplyDeleteHi, Terri's mom!
That's very funny!
ReplyDelete