I got a new computer yesterday finally! After a month without I was having withdrawls...haha I survived though, it didn't bother me as much as I thought it would...
Hope you all are doing great and enjoying your summer...we are, but boy has it been a HOT one!
Have a great week everyone!
9 years ago
Welcome back stranger. I missed you.
ReplyDeleteHey sweet lady, good to see the 'Memories and
ReplyDeleteSweet Serenity' pop up on the alerts.
Stay cool in the heat.
Love ya!
Congrats on the new computer!! We've missed you!!! And YES SIRREE it is a HOT HOT Kentucky summer... the kind that makes you scratch your head when you wake up and think you're back in Florida!!! Stay cool!!!
ReplyDeleteLisa in Kentucky
Welcome back! Glad things are okay with you. Take care Nancy
ReplyDeleteThis sure is a rinky dink entry for someone who hasn't had a computer for more than a month. HAHAHAHA!
ReplyDeleteWelcome back!!!!!
Love,
Mom
Welcome back hon, Hugs Lisa
ReplyDeleteOoh, glad you got a new computer! Enjoy!!
ReplyDeleteGlad you are back. I have missed you going
ReplyDeleteshopping with me. I am still shopping like
I am a mission from God. You are behind get
with the program. LOL
Shirl
Welcome back to the good ole interweb!
ReplyDeleteYea! You've been missed. I don't know if I would have made it a month without a computer.
ReplyDeleteHappy Happy Happy Birthday. ~Mary
ReplyDeleteI agree with your mom but glad to see you back and hope to see ore of you.
ReplyDelete