Remembering you today Grandma on your 80th
Birthday in Heaven above!
I love you and miss you dearly, and think about you often. This weekend we will be celebrating Grandad's 80th Birthday as well as a Welcome Home Party for Justin(navy)..... would give anything if you were here.
It is what it is and things go as the Lord has planned...someday we will ALL gather together again.
Until then, you'll forever be in my heart.
Happy 80th Birthday Grandma!!!
9 years ago
Awwwww, you are such a sweet lady.
ReplyDeleteMY mind won't let me think of the adjective i wanted to use! LOL But that is from getting old.
Love you,
From New Mexico
I was finally able to get your blog to open by going through my blog instead of the dashboard. And it also opened your header..it's beautiful!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mom
Just beautiful tribute,
ReplyDeleteTerri I have been missing your blog. I stay busy
ReplyDeleteand don't get around commenting. I don't write a blog to often. I am only wordy in person.
I miss chating with you and your Mother. Hope this finds you doing OK. Things have a way
of changing as we grow older. I am getting there.