Thursday, April 21, 2005

Just a lil' note...

Hey everyone..how is everything in J-Land..?  Sorry I haven't been updating much...i'm just not really feeling like writing in my J lately for some reason...guess cause it's been pretty out..and i haven't wanted to stay cooped up in the house ~ My motherinlaw ended up pulling her knuckle completely out of socket...she didn't break her finger...so they had to pop it back in socket and give her a couple of shots...she seems to be doing fine now...thanx for all the kind comments about her well being.

Jeff and I are going out to eat chinese tonight...Yum Yum...Tomorrow is friday...Yayyyy...I am off saturday...and i have to work sunday..which i'm not too thrilled about..but i will get over it...lol

Hope u all have a great night...

                        Hugss ...

                           ~Terri~

6 comments:

  1. UGH!  Never heard of such a thing, a displaced knuckle ouch!  Enjoy the beautiful weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I feel like such a wimp for whining about my finger on my journal last week! LOL  That's nothing compared to your MIL.  Poor thing, I'm glad she seems to be doing better.  
    I love chinese.  Don't forget to place the words "in bed" on the end of your fortunes ;)~Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so got like that with my book journal.  I just started ignoring it.  And I haven't read a book in like months!  lol  And I'm a very avid reader usually.  Don't know what happened, just got out of the loop I guess.  I miss your entries though.  WE WANT MORE TERRI!  LOL Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep..SUper nice!! Too bad we got storms heading our way tomorrow...:( Maybe you can catch up then!! HAHA...Glad to hear it was only out of the socket..Though I hear they hurt worse than a break!! LOL (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Terri, stopping in hon!  HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hear that its been in the 80s here ...lol... too nice to be inside

    Husg Steph

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!