Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Rain, Rain go away

 I'm back <<Grin>>...feelin a whole lot better than i was...I have been off work yesterday and today...and last weekend was just a blur to me...seems all i did was sleep and take Nyquil ~ the weekend was beautiful or so i heard anyways...now that i am feeling better...it's been raining!!!

I am hoping this weekend will be as pretty as last and i will finally get to enjoy it ~ I missed out on a family BBQ sunday because of being sick..that sucks..i love my Mama's bbq...yummy!  I don't really have any news...just wanted to let u all know i am ALIVE and well...American Idol comes on tonight...i can't wait..hope u all are having a good week...

                     Hugss..

                           ~Terri~

P.S.

 If ya get a chance checkout Anna's graphic journal...it's great...thanx for all the tags girl!

Anna's Anomalies

 

8 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you are feeling better!! ooooh, I love cookouts too!! MAN...it was beautiful..but I think it's going to be nice after Wednesday for the rest fo the week for ya girl!! ;)

    (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm so glad you're feeling better.  Having to miss out on a bbq?!  Oh no, I couldn't take that. LOL  You really must have felt like crap.  
    I've been catching AI here and there, but not every week.  
    Hope you get a sunny weekend :)~Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're feeling better!  And I watched AI too...it was great tonight!  Go Constantine!  

    Love,
    b

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are feeling better. Brandie

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh I'm so glad you're feeling better!  That stuff is the pits!
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe what a cute graphic .... and i am glad that your feeling better although it does suck that now its raining :o(

    Hugs Steph

    ReplyDelete
  7. aweeeeeeee hope that you are feeling better
    Hugs Chelle

    ReplyDelete
  8. No American Idol comment but just wanted to say hi.  Glad your doing well.  Shelly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!