Well my boss came back from vacation so the fun is over, everyone was back into the same mood again ~ no one happy to be there...just ready to get the day over with before it even began ..kinda day ~ know the feelin..? I got off work and went to the tanning bed ~ needless to say i got burnt again...lol I stayed in it for 10 mins today...compared to the 8 mins i stayed in for last week...oh well it will soak in..I am keeping lotion on to soothe it! I've only been 4 times and am really starting to get dark...so i guess this turbo bed being more powerful is for real ~ I am happy with it...i know that =) After tanning...my friend Pam met me at my house and we started our walking program..today was our first day and we walked a mile...i was really proud of us both...we walked in my neighborhood...and it has several hills..so we are gonna be building up some leg muscles...hehe By the time we were done walking Jeff was home and wanted me to go fishing with him..so we went to the lake ..and enjoyed the afternoon...we didn't catch any fish ~ but we had a great time..I've included some pics of the lake and campground ..ya might have to click view larger to actually see the pics good...so all in all i had a pretty good monday...I am worn out tho...almost feel like i have been swimming all day or something..having the sunburn and also being tired from work and walking this afternoon...lol Hope u all had a good day....I'm gonna catch up on some J's and go to bed before long...this time change is takin a toll on me...
Nitey Nite...
Hugss..~Terri~
Girl, I went to bed around 11:00 last night!! Thats a first for me in a lONG time!! HAHA..WOW, work, tanning bed, walking, AND fishing on the lake?!?!..On a Monday?!?!..WOW, no wonder you are bushed....Of course being burnt makes you tired too...Soaks the enrgy out of ya for real..been there...(can't wait to be there again after this baby comes out too!! HAHA)
ReplyDelete(((HUGS)))
I wish I had someone to walk with. I live in a new town and don't really know anyone. Glad you had a nice monday. The lake sounds great. Time change is getting me too. Huggs Brandie
ReplyDeleteI hate stupid bosses! Been there! Anyway, I love fishing and camping too. We go to a place here in Fl called Rainbow River which is fed from a springhead. It's ice cold in the summer but it is soo beautiful. Six of us rafted it on an AIR MATTRESS for about 5 hours! lol I bet we looked like a bunch of dummies! And my son fell asleep for a couple of hours. It was a blast though. I have a funny fishing story I will post on my journal! Shelly
ReplyDeleteWow...sounds like an incredibly busy Monday. And all I did was take Parker to therapy. LOL
ReplyDeleteLove,
B
Sounds busy busy busy! That camp spot looks awesome. Fishing huh? Man am I jealous!!!
ReplyDeleteStacy
Love the view of the campsite. It looks very romantic! I would take advantage of it too, lol. Isn't it amazing the difference in how the sunshine makes ya feel? Just in the last week or two, you and I were saying we had no energy. But all of the sudden we are full of it! LOL energy that is! talk with ya later, bren
ReplyDeleteLove the campsite photos...I have a place by the lake we use alot in the summer...my kids love it, I won't step two inches into that water...I'm sucha baby, can't go in water I can't see thru, so that pretty much leaves me with a pool, and a tub....and I haven't had a bath in ages! Okay, I'm in a funk right now...on to the next journal, to leave a weird comment..................
ReplyDeleteSo pretty... I love fishing. My husband makes fun of me cause he says when someone meets me they think I am this prissy girl, but underneath it all, i love to get dirty with the best of them. Lol. ;) ~Krissy
ReplyDeleteThose are AWESOME pics ... i hate fishing though
ReplyDeleteHugs Steph
Oh I love tanning! LOL It's just relaxing in there to me.
ReplyDeleteGosh you did a lot yesterday, hopefully you slept well last night to make up for it. The pictures of the lake are very pretty. It looks like a beautiful day. ~Melissa
I need to tan.... I have the winter pasty-whites! yuck!
ReplyDeleteBosses coming back really stinks!!
Have fun with your new walking program!
Love,
Tracy