Wednesday, August 3, 2005

Hump Day already...

Mood: Exhausted

Hey everyone <<Wavin>>

I am finally getting online for the first time since i got back from the Smokies...I returned to 340 emails..LMAO I just now got all caught up ~ forgive me if i didn't comment on everyones J...but please know i did read =)  Thank you to everyone who wished me a Happy Anniversary in my previous entry!!!

We had a wonderful time...it only rained the first night we were there which was thursday...One of Jeff's buddies and my cousin Jessica went with us...we went alone last year to the Smokies..so thought we would bring some company along with us this time... I know, I know...it was our Anniversary and we brought peeps with us...you might ask...WTH was I thinking...LMAO  The more the merrier...we could still have our "fun" behind closed doors..<wink>

So thursday night we were all tired from the drive...which was about 5 and a half hours...i wasn't even driving and all the construction and shit stressed me out...we were slowed down in Nashville...come to find out...the hold up was a big camper(Winnebago) sp?  had burnt to the ground...i couldn't believe it...hope everyone was ok....so anyways we were all so tired..we just stayed at the cabin...and grilled out...and sat in the hot tub drinkin a few cold ones...good times

Friday...(Our 10yr. anniversary) My wonderful hub gave me a beautiful diamond ring...   We slept in...got up and got ready..and headed down to Gatlinburg for a funfilled day of shopping..and walking till our legs about fell off...lol..seriously it felt like they were going to...we did manage to go to Ripleys Aquarium...it was pretty neat...huge sharks staring at u face to face...ekkkk...all i could hear was the Jaws theme song in my head...while looking at them...lol We got back later that night and grilled out again...and hungout in the hot tub and Jacuzzi...omg i sooo want one  =)

Saturday...we slept in...got up and got ready and headed into Pigeon Forge..this is where our cabin was located...not far from Gatlinburg....we spent the day in Pigeon Forge...shopping till we dropped...I swear we walked 10 miles this weekend...We went out to supper at Alabama Grill...it was delish...Alabama's Tour bus sits outside...for all to go through ...it was really kewl , We went back to the cabin...and played cards and bullshit till the wee morning hours...then headed to bed..to get some rest for the drive home the next morning....

Sunday..we were all up bright and early...got ready and packed up....did a lil' more shopping before we left town...and got back home at 4pm sunday afternoon...and i have been trying to recooperate(sp?)..ever since...my goodness traveling sucks the life right out of ya...lol 

As u can see i have no pics...I forgot my digital camera...i could kick my own ass for it...if i could reach it...lol  Luckily my cousin took her 35mm camera and gave me the doubles...but my printer/scanner..isn't working right now so i can't share them...sorry...i so wanted to show them to u all... Hope everyone is having a good week so far...at least it's HUMP day =)

                           Hugss..

                              ~Terri~

11 comments:

  1. I hope you can get the pictures on here somehow.  I really want to see!  
    Sometimes it is nice to have some other people to hang out with and then you can go back to your room and be alone. LOL  It really sounds like a great weekend.  I'm happy you had such a nice time.  Welcome back :)~Melissa
    oh yeah, someone has a birthday coming up in just a couple days!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds awesome girl u needed it!! aw he so sweet take a pic of the ring at least hehe Cass

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh so glad you had a good time!! and I wanna see a picture of that RING...wooohoooo!

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's Hump day does that mean I get to hump??  Gonna have to check on that.  Happy you are back, missed you.

    Terra

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds like u had a blasttt :) hubby sounds like a realll sweetheart i loveee tenn. soo beautiful me and my ex used to go all the tiem when we lived in KY :) i miss it :( glad u had fun

    ReplyDelete
  6. sounds to me that you had a blast!!!!!!!
    i want to go next year!!!lol
    hugs toni

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey sweetie pie!! I MISSED YOU!! Glad to see that you have had a great vacation. Dern you for forgetting the cam!! Ugh. :) The hubby and you reached your ten year. I LOVE IT. You two sound like newly weds still. I only pray me and my hubby act like that. Diamond ring?Ooh lala, does it replace your engagement ring or anything? or is it juts a because I Love you and I am such a sweet husband ring? :) Either way, thats AWESOME. Love ya, Krissy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so glad your vacation turned out good!  I have a bunch of family up in Pigeon Forge and my mother was born there.  I can't wait to go.  And a diamond ring?  wooohoooooo!  You lucky girl!  GBU, Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you are back. We missed you. I am so happy for you getting the diamond ring. Sounds like a busy weekend! Brandie

    ReplyDelete
  10. aww terri ..sure wanted to see the mountains...yeah traveling good do that to ya...what did you guys shop for..in Gaitlinburg...where is this place? ~Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  11. SOUNDS FANTASTIC!!!!  Glad you had a great time, good hubby!!  NO PIX??  WTH?? LMAO!!  HUGS OXOX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!