I've been tagged by Monica, Gwen, and Chris i believe...so i guess i better be hoppin to it..huh ladies..?...lol
5 Weird things about me:
* I have to sleep with my feet out from under the covers
* I hate milk..don't even drink it when i eat my cereal
* I put my away message on even when i am sitting right there
* I can stay in my pjs 24/7 and be happy as hell
* Instead of getting a glass of something to drink in the middle of the night i just drink straight from the 2 liter out of the fridge...shhh don't tell my hubby...he would freak...lol
Hugss...
~Terri~
Good ones! I don't do milk either.. cream in coffee but not milk.. that's about as close as I get.
ReplyDeleted
LMAO! We are so damn alike. That is it! We have to be twins seperated at birth! I do all these things too! (shh... don't tell LMAO) ~Brandie
ReplyDeletelmao...I drink from the 2 liter too...lmao...hate milk....and god i dream about being in my pjs...all day long...lol...
ReplyDeletekelly
lol those were great! happy new yr babe. cass
ReplyDeleteI usually just keep a bottled water by my bedside. <grin>
ReplyDeleteAnd in the summer...I can't stand to have my feet under covers either. The winter is an entirely different story though.
Great answers!
XO,
bridgett
p.s. Ssshh! I always put my away message on too. =)
Terri you think Jeff will figure out why he stays sick? lol. I drink from the bottle sometimes too! But I do like milk, sometimes. Hope you are feeling better and had a good day with your family. Bren
ReplyDeleteLove your 5s! And I won't tell about the 2 liter, I promise! Oh and we don't mind if you put your away message on. I do it all the time too. GBU, Shelly
ReplyDeleteThose are cute Terri! I do hope you are feeling better!!! WOW right from the bottle huh? LOL HUGS
ReplyDeleteI'm like you, I NEVER drink milk either! LOL
ReplyDelete***Monica
I am so with on #2! Ewwwwwwwww milk.
ReplyDeleteTerra
1. OMG no way! I can't let a single toe hang out, don't ya know there's something under my bed?!?!?
ReplyDelete2. Wow...I don't love it, but sometimes I just need it.
3. I put my away message up too.
4. I wish I could wear mine 24/7 but you will never catch me leaving the house in them.
5. I drink from the 2-liter too, but it's okay, I'm the only one in my house who drink Diet Coke...well Ciara does but I'm a can drinker so there's no problem there.
Okay, so you are certifiably weird!
~V~
I used to put my away message on, but no one ever IMs me anyway, because I have a total block. I just don't like to be bothered when I'm trying to check my mail. LOL
ReplyDeleteAs for the covers thing, I do that too. haha Happy (belated) New Year :)~Melissa
something about keeping your away message on makes you feel like your in control...
ReplyDelete--stephanie
Too funny because I'm just the opposite....I always have to have one foot out of the covers. Chris
ReplyDeleteIm Back! Sure have missed alot of enteries. Im trying to catch up! Ive been sick too :o( Hope your feeling better. I do the same thing at night. Sneak a sip out of the three liter instead of getting a glass. So bad! Very Bad LOL ((Hugs)) Ann
ReplyDeletei tagged ya again... well a diff kinda tag! ;) Love you hun! Hope you are doing well
ReplyDeleteHi Terri! I dont think your answers are so weird. I think most people are like that but hide it well. About the away message, why do you do that? I see others do to. Why not just leave yourself blocked from others buddy lists? That is what I do. People dont know I am online unless they get an email from me. I just cant handle more than one IM at one time. I prefer email over IMs anyway. It is easier to concentrate in my old age, lol.
ReplyDeleteI am guilty of drinking from the container too instead of getting a glass. Only cause I refuse to have a dirty glass sitting in the sink over night and I dont feel like washing out a glass in the middle of the night. My husband caught meone time drinking from the container, so now what I do is I do drink from a glass, but I leave the glass in the refrigerator an reuse it again the next morning.
Hugs,
Lorraine
Where ya hidin? been missing ya!
ReplyDeletekelly
Hi Terri!
ReplyDeleteJust thought I'd check in with you, since we haven't heard from you in a while? Hope everything is okay. Miss you
Ann