Tuesday, January 17, 2006

My goodness.....

         

Yesterday here is was 58 degrees...and today we have sleet and snow.... I know it won't stick around long...i think it's in the 30's right now...but the temp. is suppose to be back up again by thursday....

So i'm gonna enjoy it while it last =)

My last couple days of work have been horrible...between being shorthanded and equipment breaking we can't get no where.... tell me it's gonna get better...lol

Don't forget American Idol tonight , get ready for all those horrible singers who were brave enough to go before the world thinking they were Elvis or sumthin..lol

                             Hugss..~Terri~

9 comments:

  1. It will get better babe....on your day off, lol!

    Terra

    ReplyDelete
  2. UGH TERRI!!!  It's gotta get better at work for you!  YAY AMERICAN IDOL!!  LOL Hubby might let me watch it, haha!  HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I promised Doug I'd DVR American Idol so we can watch it together.  Aren't I a sweet wife?  <grin>  He had to work tonight, so I haven't gotten to watch it yet.  Hope it was funny.  

    Sorry work has been so lousy for you.  And yes...it WILL get better.  =)

    XO,
    b

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are having tons of rain tonight. They say we will have up to 3 inches of snow tomorrow. God I hope not. I don't think I can take a snow day for the boys tomorrow. It is my grocery shopping day and I can't do it with them! LOL


    ***Monica

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I could get the channel w/ American Idol on it, but I can't!  I'd have to go to my mom's to watch it... :(  We don't have cable..to save money we just have an antena and don't get many channels.  We were painting the baby's room tonight anyhow!  You'll have to tell me how AI went!  I love the try out parts....some funny individuals out there!  HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL...American Idol fever seems to be spreading thru J-Land.  Boy, do I understand the frustration of trying to get a job done when systems are down...so frustrating.

    The weather is Pa. has been weird.  Monsoon rain in the 40's yesterday, which froze overnight and now snow.   Chris

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope work gets better for you.  I think it will soon.  I watched Idol last night and I just gotta say it was hilarious.  Especially the guy jumping around like crazy....can you believe he got in??  lol  GBU, Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. The beginning of American Idol is the best part and then I won't watch until the very end. LOL
    Our high today was 60 I think.  That's cold for us!  30 is freezing our asses off.  It's not so cold I need my heat on though.  It's just cold enough for a jacket. Whatever!
    ~Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  9. I could never forget American Idol LOL
    What a trip!! Hugs, Marina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!