Hey everyone...
I know there are some American Idol addicts out there...i'm not alone... =)
Have any favorites yet..?
I have 3 fav's so far...Ace, Chris and Kellie
Ace and Chris are totally HOT...and i love their voices...and Kellie has a beautiful voice...i just like her attitude....she seems like a down to earth girl...
Don't forget it comes on tues, wed and thursday next week...I can't wait!!!
I spent the night with my aunt last night...i am glad i was able to spend quite a bit of time with her this week...she's been doing pretty good...still getting sick from time to time if she moves around too much...my vacation is coming to an end....man does time fly by when you don't have to work...BLAH!
Hope ya'll have a good weekend...
Hugss..
~Terri~
Hey stranger...you know I'm watching and Ace, that's some yumminess! I hope he has the chops to stay in the game!
ReplyDeleteOh we don't need another Carrie Underwear girl! NO no no! I'm sorry I just won't have it, and I think all the people who were pissed that she won will make sure she's out early, who knows though, the girl can sing! I like the young black girl, with the curly hair, she's very mature for her age! I like the one girl, don't even know her name, she's a long haired brunette, kind of chunky but really pretty, she was the first one to get a yes for the top 24, I'd like to see her stick around.
Okay I could go on forever but I'll save some for next week!
I'm glad you got some time in with your Aunt...I'm sure she was very happy that you were there.
~V~
I'm liking me some Ace, Kelli and that other little Brunette that I can't remember her name. How funny about those black twins ending up in jail. Not so much that they are in jail, but the big ole stink that the one made when he quits and then begs his way back in. What do you think about the kindler, gentler Simon? I'm not so sure about it. He still gets in his licks, but cmon. :)
ReplyDeleteBarb
glad to see you back in the j world lol missed yea havent been watching AI not home in time but i want to! Cass
ReplyDeleteI know I'm so excited about the new season. I'm so addicted to that show it's not funny LOL. Ace is sooooooo hot!!! Hugs, Marina
ReplyDeleteYou know what, last season I just couldn't get into AI. But this time, I cannot miss a show. lol I love it. I'm rooting for Kellie. : ) Glad your aunt is doing well. And I hope you enjoyed your vacation. GBU, Shelly
ReplyDeleteP.S. Thank you so much Terri for your comments and always being here for me.
I am enjoying the new season, I can tell I like Ace already.... lol stands to reason I guess - Bo was my choice last year. ANYWHO I can't wait for the competition to START ALREADY!!! Enjoy the rest of your weekend and ty for the update on your aunt. HUGS
ReplyDeleteI never got into American Idol but then everybody kept talking about it and, of course, it seems to be the most popular show on right now so I got into it a little late this season and love it! I'm liking Ace and Kellie. Can't wait for this coming week! Enjoy the rest of your vacation! Blah to the end of any vacation. Hugs Chris
ReplyDeleteOh man, vacations do go by waayy too fast. It stinks! That sounds really good that you got to spend time with your aunt. I'm sure she was happy you were there too.
ReplyDeleteI haven't watched the first AI this year. There are a few people at work that are hooked like you though. They come in everyday after the show talking about it. LOL ~Melissa
I'm a HUGE "American Idol" addict LOL. I think my fave girl is Paris, because for being so young, she's amazing. And I think the best guy is probably Chris or Elliot. I'm not a big fan of Kellie because she reminds me too much of Carrie Underwood. But I guess we'll see : )
ReplyDeleteBrian
Hey you!!!!!!! I didnt get an alert when you posted this! How rude AOL! Just thought I cruise by and say Hello to the Terri Person. I sure do miss your entries. I know life is hectic for your right now, but just wanted to let you know I am thinking of you. I havent watched American Idol in 2 weeks. WoW Im falling way behind here! Time to catch up! (((((hugs)))))))) Ann
ReplyDeleteI really like Tyler Hicks..or is it Taylor? Anyway, I think he's funny and he sings well.
ReplyDeleteI also really like Chris.
As for the girls...I like Kellie's story and she seems very down-to-earth...but I'm just not into country music. If I had to pick one girl, I'd probably pick Katherine.
Gotta love American Idol! <grin>
XO,
bridgett