Hey everyone!
If anyone is getting this alert...please let me know in my comments please....
Have I been boring you all to tears....or are my alerts not working..? Cause i ain't feelin the love in my journal lately....haha j/k
I know i don't update often...and lately it's been rather sad up in here...but that is the way life is sometimes....can't always be happy.
How have you all been..? I feel so outta the loop in Jland lately...seems i don't have time for much of anything...work has been crazy....we had a machine down for close to 4 weeks....and it made everyone irritable and cranky , we were all down each others throats...it wasn't pretty... We were up and running for about a week...and now we have been down again for the last 2 days...UGH! I worked today...only till 10:30am....but tomorrow I'm afraid we'll have to work all stinkin day!
Okay lets see if i can be upbeat about a few things here...lol <<Putting on my happy face>>
Today after work i stopped at a garage sale and got alot of bargains... I got Jeff some Levi's and Unionbay pants for work for 2 bucks each.... I got my cousins baby(Conner)...a ton of clothes ranging in sizes from 6-9 mos. to 18-24 mos. (22 items of clothing) for only a dollar each...and all are namebrand OshKosh, Healthtex, Old Navy...etc.... I called his mom Sandra and she is soooo excited. Most of them don't look like they have been worn but 3 or 4 times....they took very good care of them. I got a $50 Garden stone...with an angel on it that says "May you find comfort in the arms of the angels"....for $10 brand new still in the pkg.
I'm gonna put it out in our landscaping in memory of my Aunt Judy and grandma.....maybe plant a rose bush beside it or something pretty.
I got 3 little cherub angels that have that antique look...to go in my landscaping thewhole set for 2 bucks.
I met up with my best friend and her girls for a day of shopping this afternoon... We went to the mall, I got the cutest pair of sunglasses and Jeff a pair too...they were 2 for $20 can't beat that especially when they fit you just right ~ I love them!
We went to Aeropostle...if only i could wear the clothes in that place..lmao Gosh all you skinny people make me sick =)~ I did manage to find 2 purses that are adorable.... reg. $16.50 marked down to $5.99...then another 30% off that... I got 2 purses for 8 something... I was stoked! As if i needed another purse.... Jeff is always saying you have more damn purses and shoes than you know what to do with <grin> A couple weeks ago I went to Fashion Bug they had a big sale...I got most things 50% off I needed some summer shirts really bad... I got 10 shirts, a shirt with matching capris, a gown...and 2 purses.... Reg $300 all for $150 I know for some that may sound like alot but for plus size clothes that was a bargain! Cause alot of the shirts were reg. $25 each....a few weeks before I had bought 4 new pair of shorts on sale... I got a couple pair of Bermuda shorts...I didn't think i would like them...and when i first put them on they felt funky...cause i am use to them being shorter....but i've grown to love them longer.
Okay i will shutup now...I know ya'll are tired of hearing about all my bargains...haha
Sooooo.....the Brad Paisley, Taylor Swift, Jack Ingram...and Kelly Pickler concert is this thursday night and I am sooooo excited.... don't think i will be taking my camera...cause i may drink a few....and don't want something to happen to it.... also it seems when i take my camera....I miss half the show cause i am worried about taking good pics to share with people....lol I may change my mind ya never know. I took off next friday...in case the concert is over too late...and in case of hangover the following morning... HAHA!
Anyways....I guess thats all the updates I have for now..... Have a wonderful sunday tomorrow!
Hugs,
Terri
I wuuuuvvv you!! Sorry, I ready your entries but don't always comment ... :o( I will try to better, friend!
ReplyDeleteI just got some concert tickets a few minutes ago ... Oi.
LORI
guess what???? I got your alert!! LOL so tell me did you see any car parts at this yardsale??? the prices sound right, may be worth the trip if I was to score some prize parts ....... about the purses (aka beer smugglen device's for that Brad Paisley concert) wether you like them or not a deals a deal LOL how the hell could you pass them up??? 8 bucks is 8 bucks..... Now the Angel stone touched my heart, when you place it in memory of Judy and Grandma put the rose bush there in memory of Faith so her beauty can always be shining there way!
ReplyDeletehave a wonderful weekend Terri, hope work doesn't totally destroy your day tmw Luv ya xoxoxo Trent
PS .... left you a note on facebook last night
PSS... Mom I only do windows with spray nine!! that ok? lol
PSSS.... Keep my in your thoughts, I received a call on friday asking if I could come in for an interview on monday...... They came looking for me!!! *smiles*
I'll keep ya posted !!
Of course I love you... silly girl!!! I've been reading but with the limited time I've not commented... my bad and I will try to be better. You keep posting cuz we do care...
ReplyDeletelove ya
d
course I love you still here just been so busy been reading more than commenting love v
ReplyDeletelol...of course we still love you! :) i love hearing about your bargains!
ReplyDeletekelly
Aww, I'm sorry. I always read, but sometimes I don't comment. I love to go to garage sales! It should be fun once my new grandbaby is born, I can go look for cute little baby stuff! Have fun at the concert. Take care,
ReplyDeleteTrish
I got your alert. :) I enjoy hearing about the bargains you find. I'd love to shop with you. I enjoy finding bargains, but sometimes I don't think I look hard enough. And you're right about plus size clothes costing more. My sister wears plus size stuff and some of the prices can be frightening! Oh and I saw Kellie Pickler on GAC today and they had her name spelled Kellie. :) TTYS!
ReplyDeleteHey girl. You know how I am...always behind on alerts. You got some great bargains...shopping AND garage saling. I went to Kohl's yesterday and got some great buys. I got one shirt that I didn't eve think was on sale. It was 18 and I got it for 8. LOL I was really tickled. Most of the stuff I bought for the girls of course. DH got some new shirts though. Enjoy the concert!
ReplyDeleteHave a good Sunday.
Hugs,Barb
I'm here! Love hearing about the shopping.. have a good sunday..
ReplyDeletelyn
Have fun at the concert . . . Brad Paisley is great! Hope work goes better for you soon. Take care and have a great Sunday.
ReplyDeletePhil
great deals and you can never have too many bags and shoes :)
ReplyDeletehave fun at the concert
em
LOL...nope, my alerts are working. I reset them. Now, I get two or three alerts for the same journals (only about 4 out of the 25 or 30 journals I should be getting them for).
ReplyDeleteUgh...I love garage sales and goodwill but don't dare bring anything else into this house. The 2nd truckload came home today. I'm literally ready to pull my hair out.
Good thing you took Friday off...lol..I feel a hangover comin on. Love ya, Chris
Hi Terri. I know what you mean about not making many entries...I haven't been either. I love yard sales and I just bought some bermuda shorts. I bought one pair and ended up loving them so went back and got 2 more. I hope you have a blast at the concert. : ) Love ya, Shelly
ReplyDeletehere I am!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI still love you!!!!
Becky
You know what? I have NOT been getting my alerts for your journal! But I clicked on it again...so I will see what it does now! You got some good bargains!
ReplyDeletelove ya,
carlene