Sunday, April 22, 2007

I will remember you....

                       

As you enter the gates to Heaven...May the beautiful light shine upon you...May the beautiful sound of the Angels singing comfort you... May our beautiful Angel Judy welcome you..and May you rest in peace .

     ~  Gone but never forgotten ~

              

Today I light this candle in memory of you in my journal...as well as one in my house.

For the short time that i knew you...you taught me the true meaning of friendship in seeing the bond you and your best friend shared...You showed me whatever journey one travels down in life...giving of yourself selflessly for another is a true gift from above...I truly believe you were an Angel on earth....a blessing to many...I am honored to have known you ~ until we meet again my friend... You will forever be in my heart.

                I love you

9 comments:

  1. Our hearts are shattered, as the angels rejoice. We walk this path of sorrow beside them, the journey long and hard. Thank you for loving us as we have loved you. Memories of you will live on in ours hearts.
    Love
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry for your loss Terri.  What a beatiful tribute.  You have a way with words (crying over here).  May your friend rest in peace and always fly with the angels.

    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another Angel up there looking out for you. I am so sorry for your loss. I hope the good memories of such a special friendship stay with you.

    ~ Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am so terribly sorry...
    Lyn


    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel so badly for her and the people she has left behind.  She may be gone but will never be forgotten.  Very nice tribute.  Take care and have a good week Terri.

    Phil

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terri, this is a beautiful tribute.  I'm glad you had time to get to know a true angel on earth.  Keep the memories alive.  Love ya, Chris

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know you've  suffered a terrible loss. Lovely tribute.
    We love ya kiddo.
    Hugs, Barb  

    ReplyDelete
  8. terri this is a beautiful tribute i am sorry for your loss
    emily

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so sorry....

    Hugs,
    Gretchen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!