Hey everyone!
Gosh it's been so long since I updated, I must apologize for not keeping up with everyone and updating as much as I should. Seems like evertime spring/summer hits....I am rarely on here. I guess I am wanting to get out and about ....trying to get rid of cabin fever from being cooped up all winter!
So I just tried out the add image feature it seems alot easier...than using photobucket, tinypic..etc...to host your pics... but from what I can tell as I type this it makes your images smaller than they are suppose to be, it may change once i save this entry...oh well! The photo above was taken by Daughtry Fans on Myspace...isn't it a great pic of Chris Daughtry!
So what's been going on with me..?
My family received some great news about my Uncle Kevin... he does NOT have lung cancer....they said it is so small they have reason to believe it is not cancer, they are going to just keep an eye on it for several months.... We were all so relieved! Thanks so very much to all of you for the thoughts and prayers these last few weeks! Prayers work wonders =) God is good!
Last weekend we went out to my best friends house and played pictionary....guys against girls.... we won baby!!!!! Go Girls! =) I was the only one not drinking...and had a great time just watching the ones who were...haha Next time i get to drink and Jeff gets to be the DD ...hehe Anyways....my best friends baby had been sick earlier that morning but acted fine that afternoon and evening....so we thought all was swell until my best friend woke up sick sunday morning...with the flu....then her other daughter had it by wed. ....then Jeff had it Wed.as well.... then my best friends husband got it today.... sheeshhhh I cannot believe i haven't gotten it yet.... I am usually the one that catches everything! (knocking on wood)
Wed. I went to Conveniant Care after work, cause for the last month I have been having dizzy/light headed spells at work off and on... sometimes to the point of feeling like i am going to pass out ~ one time i saw small black circles out of the side of my right eye.... anyways it was starting to scare me. When I go to the Dr. ya know something is wrong cause i hate going! I had the health nurse at work take my blood pressure, cause alot of people at work were thinking that may be the cause.... it was 140/90..... the health nurse said the norm is 120/80.... I asked her what she thought i should do....she said first get a family Dr. (I had one but he retired a few years ago)...she said but for now...unless it gets worse today...go to convienant care after work and let the Dr. there check it...and see if he thinks he needs to put you on something for it, until you get to see your family Dr. (I got one, but can't see her until July 10th)....so I went.... by the time I left work and went to the Dr. it had went up to 156/86.... He said it was high but he didn't see any reason to put me on meds for it(wondering if he seriously knows what he is talking about).... I've been to him before for colds and flus but nothing too serious and he is usually fine. He asked if I thought i had low blood suger or was enemic..? I had no clue so he ordered lab work.... they took 2 things of blood and said they would call me with the results, the nurse called later that evening saying one of my cell counts were low, but didn't seem concerned...and said the blood work came out fine, said the Dr. said more than likely it was viral..? Whatever! Having dizzy spells almost to the point of passing out isn't normal dude! So now i will have a huge ass Dr. bill for the lab work, since my deductible isn't met yet...and found out nothing! GRRRR So i shall wait till July 10th....to see my Dr. and see what she says...hopefully i will get some answers. One of my coworkers said it could be my BP or possibly my eyes..?? Who knows , all i know is it's scary and I hate feeling that way....
This week Jeff and I went and bought 250 Landscaping stones...(2 pallets, 2 trips).... talk about dog tired by the end of the night Wed. after unloading all that by hand....shewww! This weekend we are going to totally re-do our landscaping out front...I will take before and after pics.... We bought a 2 tier water fountain that is sooooo pretty....I am so excited to see it all done.... it will be so peaceful listening to the water trickle slowly...with the landscape lights on admiring our work when it's all done =)
I'm going to be one sore puppy though....I better keep plenty of advil on hand...HAHA!
There I go again Trent....whining whining whining...hehehe =)~
I went through half my alerts today...had 250...I will catch up at some point in the near future hopefully.... I know I won't be on too much this weekend....so forgive me if it's a week or so before ya see me around visiting!
Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Hugs,
Terri
hugs... watch that blood pressure even if you go to a store and do it. As for graphics the easy click and go with AOL still makes the animation disappear. GRRR You can still use photobucket and put in the url. Good luck and don't work to hard this weekend
ReplyDeletehugs
d
Terri, I ca'nt believe about your blood pressure, the same thing happened to me at the doctor's last night, read my entry, OMG girl that is weird !!!!!!!!!! Have a great weekend, Hugs Lisa
ReplyDeleteNice pic up there! :D
ReplyDeleteThat sucks about your blood pressure!! I can't believe you are dealing with that!
I've missed you on MS... You need to pop in every once in a while.
Oh, I finally posted a few of the concert pics on my journal... I am still trying to get the hang of journaling again.. Alot has changed since I was posting here in j-land!
***Monica
Ugh, Terri, see another doctor. I got lightheaded when I had to go on BP medication. Your eye problems and lightheadedness are a sign that you need meds. That reading of yours is too high to go without. So glad you uncles doesn't have lung cancer...praise the Lord! I've been reading but haven't had a chance to comment. Love Chris' pic. Love ya, girlie...Chris
ReplyDeleteDon't work too hard this weekend. You're awfully young to have high blood pressure. Take care of yourself. K?
ReplyDeleteOH...Good news about your Uncle. Prayer does work wonders.
Hugs, Barb
Glad to hear that your uncle is ok, but you need to make sure that you take care of yourself! High blood pressure isn't called the silent killer for nothing.
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend!
Chris
http://inanethoughtsandinsaneramblings.blogspot.com
I know this is late been in The Netherland's and busy with my parents visiting. You know I'm pregnant but a couple months ago I was having the same thing you described, I thought it was gestational diabetes setting on, but had High BP. I walked and drank a ton of water. The walking was key for me personally. It's been back to normal since then. I did have it rechecked 3 times a week for a month after that and never did it come back high again.
ReplyDeleteI was walking on average and extra mile a day besides what I already walk through out my day.
One of my friends is a RN and she said walking is the best thing for high BP. When you're home relaxing get your feet above your heart. I made sure I was staying hydrated with WATER exclusively, and was watching how much sodium I was taking in, although she and my dr both said that Sodium is often very minor in high bp.
Hope you're able to get yours under control as easily as I was.
I hope you are doing ok. That is scary about your blood pressure. Have you heard anything about Riss at all? Anyway, hope you and your Mom will have a good week. Take care.
ReplyDeletePhil
I'm glad that your uncle is okay.
ReplyDeletePlease try and monitor your B/P until your next doctors appointment.
Hugs,
Gretchen
I'm thinkin' it's time for a new entry. Have a good Sunday!
ReplyDeletePhil
Hi Terri. just wanted to say hi. : ) love, Shelly
ReplyDeleteHI TERRI BEAR!! I MISS YOU...MISS HEARING FROOM YOU. ARE YOU OKAY? I SEEN YOU HADN'T UPDATED IN AWHILE AND AM CONCERNED. LET ME KNOW YOU ARE OKAY. L ORI
ReplyDelete