9 years ago
Friday, April 24, 2009
Prom 2009 pics....
Saturday night was my cousins...Ashley and Chelsey's Senior Prom....they looked beautiful....I am so glad I was able to go before Prom and get a few pics of the special night....next month the girls, the youngest grandkids in the family....will graduate.....wow how time flies.....I am so proud of them both.
Chelsey is my Aunt Judy's daughter.....I know she would be so proud as well, it saddens me that she can't be here to see everything Chelsey has accomplished....but I know in my heart.....she knows she raised a beautiful young woman!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I LOVE her dress! LOVE the Tiffany Blue color!
ReplyDeletealas only to be that young again.
ReplyDeleteBoth their dresses are gorgeous! I love the back of the red one and the color of the blue one.
ReplyDeleteYou have some really beautiful cousins, Terri.
XOXO
Judy sure did raise an amazing girl. Chelsey looked AMAZING! I adore her dress. Ashley is a stunner in red!
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting the pics :)
I know I comment in your slide homeplace. I love the photos. They looks like they had a good time. Take care. Nancy
ReplyDeleteBoth look so beautiful. I hope they had a great time at their prom.
ReplyDeleteSomehow I feel folks like your Aunt Judy do know and are proud.
ReplyDeleteYou are a sweet caring lady. Hope your weekend is great.
LOve ya!
Jack & Sherry
They looked SO stunning and beautiful. I know Judy was one smiling angel that night looking at her daughter. Thanks for sharing Terri.
ReplyDeleteThey look very lovely!
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful young ladies!!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous pictures.... she is stunning and the dress beautiful. Thanks for sharing
ReplyDeleteboth girls are beautiful...thanks for sharing your pictures... and I agree with you..your Aunt does know she has raised a wonderful and beautiful daughter... and I am sure Chelsey feels blessed to have you in her life...
ReplyDeleteKelly~
Teri what beautiful girls. I know your Aunt
ReplyDeleteJudy is smiling to see how lovely they look.
Thank you for sharing your family pictures with us.
Shirl
They look great!
ReplyDeleteOh the girls look just beautiful! That is so nice you were able to be there on this special moment in their lives.
ReplyDeleteLisa in KY
gorgeous dresses!!! they both look so pretty!!!
ReplyDeleteox
Terri I think it is so nice that you enjoy taking pictures of your family and especially Judy's daughter. I wish her mom could have been there to but in my mind she saw her daughter. Terri you are a big hearted person. I miss talking to you on blog a little more but maybe I will be back on track one of these days soon. Lucy
ReplyDeleteTerri there is an award on my blog for you. It is a Hoy award and if you go to the blog that awarded it to me there is a link there to read about it. It is interestring. I think I murdered everybodys link. If I am wrong on yours would you email your correct blog address and I will fix it. Lucy
ReplyDeleteHope you are taking care of you. Hugs, Lucy
ReplyDelete