
Happy Easter everyone!!!
It's been a long while since I've had a real post with updates...so I thought I would at least try writing one, honestly nothing exciting has been going on...nothing much to write about...
First of all forgive me for being so far behind on reading all of you.....I haven't been online hardly at all...I guess since spring has finally arrived I haven't wanted to be glued to my computer....it's nice to be able to get out and about without being all cooped up inside. I will be around to visit though....
I'm not gonna write much about this topic...but I've been taking some extra training on my assistant supervisor position.... a week in May when my supervisor is on vacation I will be in charge for the first time for a full week... Please Pray for me....LOL I'll need all the luck and prayers I can get!
Our Lawncare Business is booming...so much so that Jeff has had to turn down a few....he could totally take it Full time if he wanted to....since noon he has already mowed 10 yards and it's only 4:30....he is haulin ass....hehe
I watched Lakeview Terrace this week...it was really good....I cannot imagine having a neighbor like that...we are blessed with good neighbors! I also watched Marley and Me and cried like a baby....it will touch you deeply if you are a dog lover....
My side of the family isn't getting together for a meal or anything for Easter....we were all going to have breakfast together at my Grandads....so everyone could go their own way afterwards with their own families....but Grandad is going to church in the morning at 10am...so we are going to do it another time..... Jeff and I will be going to my MIL's tomorrow for our Easter gathering for lunch.....it should be a good time.
Hope ya'll have a wonderful weekend and a very Happy Easter!
I like you nothing exciting happening. I did write a new blog. If things are humming along there is not much to write about. I understand not staying on the computer. I have been very busy entertaining, a wedding, dinners. Glad you and the family are getting together. Hope
ReplyDeleteyou have a Nice Easter.
Shirl
Hey, spring time is the time to be outside. Don't worry about Blogs, they tend to take care of them selves. Friends stay friends, absences are there always. Nice to see the post. I don't think I have been here since you framed your cute pic at the top.
ReplyDeleteWE won't get together tomorrow as a family either unless it is an accident and we meet one of the boys or grandsons at an eating place.
Relax take in the spring, you all had some rough winter. Let Jeff haul a$$. It is good to have the extra income I am sure.
Take care and have a great Easter. Don't ever worry about catching up on my blog, stop by when you can. Love you!
Jack
Glad thing is going your way as well as your Hubby. Good luck on that week supevising. Have a wonderful Easter Sunday. >>HUGS TO YOU<< Nancy
ReplyDeleteHi Terri! Sometimes it is a nice break to have nothing going on, lol. Glad your husband's business has picked up, that's a good thing! I hope you and yours have a lovely Easter.
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter, Terri
ReplyDeleteHope you have a Happy Easter today!
ReplyDeleteI've been the same way...since the weather has warmed up some, been out in the yard playing ball with the kids~etc. I suspect my computer time will do as always....during summer....coming to a halt for the most part. I haven't been keeping up on blogs either, but trying to catch up some this morning.
Good luck with the superviser job. I've done the same thing all this week. First time I have worked FULL time in a few years~
A~
Happy Easter Terri!!!
ReplyDeleteTeri I hope you and your family have a Happy Easter. Glad things are going well for you and Hubby.
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter! I pray your family had a blessed Easter. God Bless
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter to you too!
ReplyDeleteLove your header. :-)
Wow...maybe he should take his business full-time! Sounds like a winning endeavor!
ReplyDeleteI want to see Marley & Me. I think it looks so good. I saw Lakeview Terrace a couple months ago...wasn't impressed. Very predictable movie.
Hope you guys had a fabulous Easter!
Happy Easter! I haven't been on much either. I just don't have too much to say, and I'm sure people don't want to hear about me changing diapers and watching cartoons with my grandbaby...lol Life is good though.
ReplyDeleteI have to say though, I miss Aol journals and the update alerts. I never know when anyone writes a new blog!
Take care
Trish
wow 10 yards at 430 sheesh!!!!
ReplyDeletehope you enjoyed the easter weekend
ive been bad at reading blogs too
but i finally wrote a couple entries! lmao
good to see an entry from ya
you are missed!
emily
Miss ya!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad the lawncare business is booming I hope Jeff gets a little rest between working full time and mowing lawns too.
ReplyDeleteLove ya,
Mom
PS. I'm using your journal as a test to see if I can leave comments now.
Hi Terri!! I haven't been journaling much either these days. Happy Easter to you also!
ReplyDeleteGod Bless,
Lisa
Glad things are going well for you. Lucy
ReplyDelete