Sunday, January 31, 2010

Ya'll just may get sick of seeing me :-)













I got up early this morning and took a shower...fixed my hair a bit and put on a nice top with my PJ bottoms...came through the living room and Jeff said "Where are you going?" which totally cracked me up, as if I would be leaving the house in a nice dressy top with PJ bottoms... I said "No where just going to take some more pics of myself" haha
I just want to have pics as the days go by...during my healing process to see the changes as I go along.... my face is still swollen some. My gums are still very sore but I am lovin and I mean loooovin my new smile :)
Thanks for the wonderful comments in my last entry, you all brought a huge smile to my face...I really appreciate it.
In looking at the pics....I need a tan and haircut badly...hehe
Haven't had my hair cut since August....gettin kinda shaggy... I wouldn't mind going to the tanning bed maybe just once or twice a week to get a base tan.... I'll get a haircut a little closer to spring maybe.
Hope ya'll have a great week!




11 comments:

  1. You had me fooled. I commented on the 'Dress', I said Terri is going out on the town!!!!!
    Love it. It is good to have a good laugh with the hubby!
    Love ya!
    Jack & Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi girlie. LOVE your pictures. You're swelling is going down nicely and your smile is amazing. I glad to hear that your recovery is coming along.Girl..they give you pain meds for a reason. If you need em--take them. Don't be a hero. LOL Seriously. Even if you run out & need more the DR should give them to you. Everyone's threshhold of pain is different.
    Hope you had a super weekend.
    Luv n Hugs Barb * queenb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the picturesy you are a beautiful lady and
    have that millionaire dollar smile. Glad your
    ordeal is over now you can just smile through
    life. We were snowed in out of town so I
    am behind reading and commenting.

    Remember just keep smiling........

    Shirl

    ReplyDelete
  4. You went through a lot to get that smile and it is beautiful. When the soreness is gone you will really be queen of the blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can tell that some of the swelling has gone down because your dimples are more defined in these pictures. I hope some of the discomfort is going away by now too.

    Love
    Mom

    PS: I'm snagging the pictures. You'll have to tell me how you did the last 3 so I can learn how to do that too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. keep on smiling girl.. looks good on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI Terri, you looks great! I love that hairdo on you. Make you looks younger. Not kidding either.Have a good week. Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can see a slight bit of swelling...but for what your poor jaws have gone through, I think you look stunning!

    And I love your new smile too. Just wowza!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!