Long time no see :)
I have been missing my little blog lately, just haven't had much time to write. I've been working lots of OT and most days too tired to be online for long.
Can you believe Thanksgiving is next thursday?! I have to work 4 hours that morning and black friday as well...more than likely saturday too :( Although the money is nice with Christmas around the bend...I like time to rest as well... oh well not much time for that with the holidays and all. We will be going to my MIL's for Thanksgiving dinner and to celebrate my niece Samanthas birthday.
I thought about possibly putting up one of my little prelit Christmas trees tomorrow...and then maybe next week putting the big one up and adding more decor when I get a chance...so ready to decorate... Christmas is my favorite holiday!
Lots of exciting things going on in Dec. I am going to see Carrie Underwood, Billy Currington and Sons of Sylvia!!! Also in Dec. I am going to see Garth Brooks twice in one week... I am SUPER excited about that... I have never seen him and heard that he puts on one hell of a show ~ can't wait! The first time I am seeing him...my friend Shadley and I are taking a bus with 48 other people down to Nashville...we get a great seat at the show, free chick-fil-a and coolers are allowed on the bus... WOOOfreakinHOOO!!! We are gonna have a blast! :) In January we are going to see Rascal Flatts, Luke Bryan and Chris Young...i've seen Luke but not the others...love Rascal Flatts!
Jeff and I went to see Styx a few weeks ago...they were awesome, sounded great!
As you can see things haven't changed much...I am still enjoying all kinds of concerts ~ my addiction that soothes my soul ...hehe
I really need to do some more Christmas shopping tomorrow, but I have a feeling I am going to take a PJ day to just lounge around and rest...just so very tired. I worked this morning and came home and slept from 11am till 4:30 this afternoon, yeah I slept the day away...I don't care though, I needed that rest so bad.
Don't really have much else to discuss right now, just wanted to dust off my "Memories and Sweet Serenity" and see if anyone is still reading.... I plan to write more this winter, if only just once a week. Hope to starting reading blogs again too...have missed you all!
Until next time...
9 years ago
Well hello Terri. Great to see this blog pop up on the list. Also I see you must be fit, planning that many concerts. ALSO, You must be doing something right if Jeff is still around. hahahaha! Glad to see you are still in LOVE!
ReplyDeleteKeep the bubblies and enjoy Thanksgiving and Christ, the Best time of the year.
Love ya!
Sherry & Jack in North Carolina for now.
(((Terri))))
ReplyDeleteHi girlfriend! I've missed you and blogging so much that I'm back :)
Yes, December is a busy, busy month for so many. But I have to say with all that is going on this Christmas is going to be weird. With moving and all, I'm not going to put up any decorations and I'm going ot just leave them packed...LOL One less thing to do later :)
Take good care and stop when you can.
Big HUgs, Gayla
http://coffeebooksliving.blogspot.com/
Nice to see you blogging. Hang in there. Yes, Christmas is mine too and my b-day month.
ReplyDeleteHave a great week and Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.
Don't work too hard!
HUGS,
Nancy
I used to love Styx and I didn't realize they were still around.
ReplyDeleteMoney is good-time is better(unless you can't pay the bills...).
Please wish your Mom a Happy Thanksgiving for me. ~Mary
Terri I am like you this is a busy time I am
ReplyDeleteretired but busy. You have got to get shopping. Mine is all done. Think I will go tomorrow and buy me something. Just bought a sweater and a new pair of shoes. I will be in the grocery store tomorrow buying my things to prepare for Thanksgiving Dinner. Will be with Friends. Hope you have a nice Thanksgiving.
PS. We went to a concert to hear Floyd Cramer's
Grandson do a tribute to his Grandfather. You maybe to young to remember Floyd Cramer the pianist.
Shirl
Happy Thanksgiving!
ReplyDeleteHey girlie. So sorry I havent been in touch with you in a while. I just haven't felt like doing much of ANYTHING. A broken heel has been hell. LOL A healing hell has beeh hell. Hell heal. LOL I'm on a roll-it's getting late. Sounds like you are spending all you Christmas shopping money on concerts. LOL That's OK. You don't have to buy me anything this yr. LMAO. Sorry to hear about your cousin's loss. I hope they are doing OK. Will keep them in our prayers. Things are going about the same around here. Take care and stay in touch....OK? Love n Hugs kiddo, Barb
ReplyDeletedont ever think i have forgotten you and your sweet mother.
ReplyDeletehaving more bad days than good . not a good testamony to be around people when i am not at my best. but still i cant forget wonderful people that i think of and carry close to my heart.
Thanks for stopping by my blog. Good to hear from
ReplyDeleteyou. I e-mail your mother and we stay in touch. As you can see by the date this was my first entry in a long time. I am a private person and don't want to put a lot out there for people to read. We are going to a concert Sat. night and
one next Friday. I also stay pretty busy. I did sing some love songs at our Seniors Valentine
Party. I still love Shopping.
Shirl