Remember me?
Yeah it's been awhile, a long while...almost a year in fact! Hard to believe it's been that long...I really need to write more, I always got so much enjoyment out of it...not only that it was a bit of therapy as well to get things off your chest if you will.
This last year has been a whirlwind...such an adventure, a complete blast! I was always on the go, go go...here and there and everywhere whether it be Nashville, Louisville, Lexington...where there were great concerts to attend, there I'd be.... the girl in the pic above is one of my best friends Shadley...my road trip buddy...we both have a passion for music and love going to concerts! I bet we went to 30+ concerts this year...really not sure, maybe more...maybe less.
Just to name a few we saw: CMT Award Show(various artist), Journey, Foreigner, Night Ranger, Def Leppard, Heart, Jason Aldean, Chris Young, Luke Bryan, Trace Adkins, LeAnn Rimes, Sara Evans, Rascal Flatts, Carrie Underwood, Martina McBride, Montgomery Gentry, Kellie Pickler, Lo Cash Cowboys, Brantley Gilbert, Rodney Atkins, Poison, Motley Crue,Kenny Chesney...the list goes on and on...you get the picture :)
I hungout some with Kenny Chesney as you can see above...what a great guy he is! (I wish I did) haha!
We found our Beach while at the Kenny Chesney concert :) His concerts are one big summer party...it was my 6th time seeing him in concert..always a blast! We got this pic taken for free..as well as we got free koozies, key chains etc...with Kenny Chesney Goin Coastal 2011 on them...love it!
That's just some of our concert stubs for 2011, addicted much? HAHA! So many memories made to cherish!
We had many trips this year to the legendary Grand Ole Opry in Nashville, Tennessee....always a great time! I love it there because they allow you to get so close to the stars to take pics...and have close contact with them, I got to shake Luke Bryan's hand this summer there...made my night! :)
Having a blast at an outdoor concert at the river in the summer seeing Montgomery Gentry, Lo Cash Cowboys, Rodney Atkins, Kellie Pickler etc... I got so sunburned..because it was cloudy and suppose to rain so I didn't bring any sunscreen...lesson learned :)
Jeff and I had our share of fun this year too fishing, target shootin' etc...never a dull moment around this neck of the woods. :)
Thanks for reading...I hope to write again soon!











Who is this again??? All I heard from up there was Jeff, saying WHERE IS MY WIFE FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE????
ReplyDeletehahahahahahahahaha
Hey Sweetheart, what a thrill to see the alert. Well I really didn't see it first, from across the table Sherry (who never comments on anything in writing), yells guess who put an entry on? I said who. She said Terri! I said who is that. hahahahahaa we both got a great laugh.
The smile still looks great! Thanks for the update. I know we touch base every once in awhile, but it is good to read an entry.
We hear from your sweet mama every once in awhile with an update also. She got me hungre for squirel gravy the last time. anyway just wanted to get over here and say HI!
Glad you finally got to the BEACH!!!! LOL
Monday we are driving over to Daytona, it is just 25-30 miles from where we are now.
Love ya!
Sherry & Jack relapsing in Florida!
Great to see you writing again! You're living life and loving it, the way it should be. You have lots to share including the new addition to your family, so get those fingers walking across the keyboard. ;-)
ReplyDeleteLove ya,
Mom