Thursday, December 15, 2005

Caroling through J~land

 

To participate: 

1) Make an entry titled "Caroling Through J-Land" with these same instructions so others can play along.

2) Visit as many journals as you can and look for their entry titled "Caroling Through J-Land". Leave the title of your favorite carol, along with your name and link to your journal for other carolers.

3) Spread the word so we all can meet new friends and spread some Christmas cheer!

4) Caroling ends this Sunday night at midnight to give everyone plenty of time to make the rounds.

Happy Caroling and Merry Christmas!
  Here is my song:   Mary did you know   Click here: Clay Aiken :Clay Aiken Christmas :'Mary Did You Know?'     Well tomorrow is friday thank goodness... I hope everyone has a good weekend...and I'm gonna throw this one last video in here....I love Sawyer Brown...I've always thought the lead singer is so cute... I got to meet them backstage at a concert ~ they were all so very nice....so check it out...if you have the time..and I hope you enjoy it as much as i did...       Sawyer Brown :Mission Temple Fireworks Stand :'They Don't Understand'                            Hugss..                              ~Terri~  

18 comments:

  1. That's cool!  I have seen this around but haven't done it yet....  HUGS  I like your song!  :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christmas is coming the goose is getting fat
    please put a penny in the old mans hat
    if you haven't got a penny a 1/2 penny will do
    If you haven't got a 1/2 penny God Bless You.
    Missy  
    http://journals.aol.com/thisismis72/myownmadness/entries/2320

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that graphic at the top Terri.  Your journal looks great!  Merry Christmas to you!  My favorite carol is.....the Little Drummer Boy.  GBU, Shelly
    http://journals.aol.com/xxroxymamaxx/XXRoxyMamaXX/entries/1287

    ReplyDelete
  4. O' Holy night

    Merry Christmas!!
    Take care~ Melissa      

    ReplyDelete
  5. Caroling through J-land... Santa Baby!! ~Brandie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the little angel graphic! you know me and my angels :o)  I like grandma got run over by a reindeer! hehe.  By the way i deleted my journal. But ill still be here to visit you! (((hugs))) ann  Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well looking at the graphic now, i guess its not an angel. But it reminds me of a baby angel thats for sure. Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Holidays! Please come to my house and Sing! :) My fav holiday song, is Did she know....
    Sharon
    http://journals.aol.com/buggieboo1/ThisMommasDrama/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Holidays!  Good songs!
    *Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer....*
    Kim
    http://journals.aol.com/blackcatfever620/KimsPlace/entries/1645

    ReplyDelete
  10. Caroling through J-Land (singing O'Holly Night)

    Merry Christmas!
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  11. O Come All Ye Faithful is my fave.
    Merry Christmas!
    ~Penny
    http://journals.aol.com/pennietoonz/PennysPlace

    ReplyDelete
  12. O Come All Ye Faithful is my fave.
    Merry Christmas!
    ~Penny
    http://journals.aol.com/pennietoonz/PennysPlace

    ReplyDelete
  13. Caroling Through J-Land..... come join the fun :)

    Little Baby, pa rum pum pum pum
    I am a poor boy too, pa rum pum pum pum
    I have no gift to bring, pa rum pum pum pum
    That's fit to give the King, pa rum pum pum pum,
    rum pum pum pum, rum pum pum pum

    ReplyDelete
  14. Merry Christmas, Terri!  The graphic is so cute!  I'm singing Mary Did You Know? along with you.  Kenny and Wynnona's version has always been my favorite but I have to admit that your Clay Aiken's version is starting to follow a close second.  The other song you threw in is also beautiful.  HUGS...Chris

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mary Did You Know is my all time favorite Christmas song. I posted a Childs Christmas Prayer in mine today.

    Gabreael

    http://gabreaelsbodymindandspirit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Clay Aiken?  Hmmmm how'd I know you like him?  LOL  j/k

    Chris
    http://inanethoughtsandinsaneramblings.blogspot.com/
    http://www.bigoven.com/~swibirun

    ReplyDelete
  17. Clay Aiken?  Hmmmm how'd I know you like him?  LOL  j/k

    Chris
    http://inanethoughtsandinsaneramblings.blogspot.com/
    http://www.bigoven.com/~swibirun

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh Holy Night
    Barb http://journals.aol.com/queenb8261/DiaryofaMadwoman/
    I have the same journal name over at Blogspot.co

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!