Hey everyone!!!
How was your weekend..? Mine..you ask..? You mean i had one..? Sure doesn't feel like it...as i was on the go go go all weekend long!
Saturday...Jeff and I went to see King Kong at the movies...he was dying to see it...and i was less than thrilled about going ~ but didn't want him to have to go alone...so i went along too...i actually really liked it...so much that it made me cry twice...hehe He plans on buying it when it comes out. We went to eat chinese afterwards...and pretty much finished our shopping...we have only a couple small things left to get....
People were driving like mad in town...stealing parking places...while other people were waiting for it with their signals on and such ~ rude ass shoppers...standing in aisles knowing good and well they are in your way...but caring less.... anymore i dread christmas shopping and it use to be fun...could be cause i wait till the last minute ehh..?...hehe
I almost forgot...my hubby was sick all last week with the flu...and guess what he brings home friday...freakin pink eye...UGH! I've had it 4 or 5 times...i was so afraid i would get it...but knock on wood i haven't yet...i tried to talk him into goin to the Dr. but he wouldn't...he is stubborn alot like myself..lol He used some of my drops...which is a no no in the Dr's books...but if it's for the same use...why not...ya know..? but next time i get it...i will have to go to the Dr. cause i will be outta drops...UGH men...lol anyways...so yesterday i got up bright and early cause we had christmas on my side of the family at my aunts house who has cancer, she wanted it to be at her house this year when usually we have it at my grandads, but this way she could celebrate along with us...and be in the comfort of her own home too....Jeff couldn't go cause of his pink eye...but we all had a great time just being together...and stuffin our faces till we were about to explode.... =) I didn't get home till about 6pm last night.... Where did the weekend go....does it have to be monday already..???...
Hope you all have a good week...
Hugss..
~Terri~
I hear you Terri... I finished most of my shopping on Saturday. Sunday was spent cleaning, baking, laundry, all the good stuff, ya know? Needless to say I hated getting up today! Now next week... aaah I am on vacation :)~
ReplyDeleted
i know another monday,,,,,YUCK
ReplyDeletehave a good week too honey
Missy
oh no not pink eye again! Stay away from the hubby LOL. Anyways, i hope he gets to feeling better. I cant imagine the chiristmas crowds! Must be really crazy out there. I am so lucky i get my christmas shopping done so early. I guess thats because im not a crowd person and dont want to fight the hustle and bustle of it all. Hehehe so i guess in a way i kind of cheat huh? Have a Merry Christmas Woman! ((((((((hugs))))))))))) Ann
ReplyDeleteTIS THE SEASON!!! Merry Christmas Terri! Hope you stay well, pink eye SUX I have had it twice myself, and it is PAINFULL!! BIG HUGS
ReplyDeleteOh man I get pink eye alot too....just being in the same room sometimes. lol Hope Jeff gets better quick and hope you don't get it!!! Glad you got to spend some time with your family....sounds like fun! GBU, Shelly
ReplyDeleteP.S. Love that graphic up top!
I love the graphic at the top!!!
ReplyDeleteThe previews for King Kong looked good, might have to see it since you enjoyed it. Trust your taste : )
Hope the hubby is feeling better. I hate Christmas shoppers!!
Glad you had a good time at your aunts. Hope she is doing OK.
~ Jenny
Oh man, the weekends do go by way too freakin'n fast, I hate it!
ReplyDeleteY'know, I've heard a lot of girls say they cried during King Kong. Isn't that funny? It's not really a movie I'd expect to shed tears at. LOL I guess because he can't have the woman he loves... awww. hahaha It's great you liked it, since you were so nice to go along with him.
So is it all beautiful and snowy up there for you? Gonna have a white Christmas? I'm so jealous! ~Melissa
My husband is dying to see King Kong too. I am like you I have no desire. After reading that you liked it maybe I will go with him.
ReplyDeleteTerra
Hey Terri I know what you mean about the weekends and all this christmas shopping. It has been really crazy around here lately too. I hope you don't get the pink eye. I have had it too and it sucks.
ReplyDeleteAmy
http://journals.aol.com/visionarydiva1/ABookClubforJLanders/
Would you believe that my husband has pink eye right now too?? I swear!! He better not spread it around here. I have been going around with a clorox bottle in hand spraying every thing he touches! He said I make him feel nasty. LOL.
ReplyDeleteHope your week flies by and that you have a nice long weekend.
***Monica
hey, long time no comment. lol. im glad to hear you enjoyed King Kong, because i've been dreading having to go along to see it too. pink eye sucks, but i remember loving when i got it when i was little, because it didnt really bother me but i got to miss school since it was contagious. ttyl
ReplyDelete--stephanie
Weekends always go by so quickly...and the work week seems to drag.
ReplyDeleteI probably won't see King Kong until it's out on video. Honestly, it
doesn't look like my kind of movie...but I do think Jack Black is
hilarious. <grin>
So glad you got to spend a lovely holiday with your aunt. She deserves
it!
XO,
bridgett
For the last time....Scott Baio did NOT give me pink eye, LOL
ReplyDeleteWow...ummmm that tag up top is rather....ummmm....yeah...hot. whew....my snowflakes are melting.
Chris
http://inanethoughtsandinsaneramblings.blogspot.com/
http://www.bigoven.com/~swibirun
so king kong wuz good? humm I gotta see it then. yeah its cold here too... i hear of people wishing for a white xmas...but not I...we have way too much snow on the ground still....they can have it!...LOL....have a great week.babe..
ReplyDeleteAndrew D.E.
EEEWWW!!! Pink eye is the worst! Very very contagious. I know what you mean about insane drivers and shoppers! I am not leaving my house unless I have to haha! Glad you had a nice time dinning out and shopping!!
ReplyDeleteKara :)
Merry Christmas to you and your family, Terri....HUGZ...Chris
ReplyDeleteI love your tag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteGlad you have your shopping done..hehehe I just started on Thursday...hehehe
hugs toni
Merry Christmas and I wish you all the best for an awesome 2006!
ReplyDeletePJ