Wednesday, December 7, 2005

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

Hey everyone!!!!

     How is your week going..?...Mine well not quick enough thats for sure ~ seems as if it's been draggin minute by minute...I don't know why i am rushing for though...i have to work saturday...guess i am just stressin out cause we don't have a whole lot of time to finish our shopping for christmas...and we aren't even half finished yet...BLAH!  Seems like every year we spend more and more....i'm gonna go damn broke i tell ya... lol  

Just wanted to tell ya what a sweet hubby i have...friday i was working and i got a call...i said...Hello....Jeff said hey what are you doin..?.. I said workin and you...he said...just thinkin about you...(awwww...he never does stuff like that...i was about to melt...lol)... I said...what's wrong...he said nothing why ...can't i think about you...LMAO   He said....our song is on...he then put his cell up to the radio and it was playing "Amazed" by Lonestar.... I love that man of mine...that was so out of the blue and out of the ordinary it just meant so much ~ it's those little things that keep the fire goin...and they don't even realize it sometimes....the simple things are what means the most....to me anyways!  Needless to say i was on cloud 9 the rest of the day...and the other girls at work were laughin and pokin fun at me...cause i kept a cheesy grin on my face all afternoon after the call....and when i told them what he said..they were all saying....Aww that was sweet...and then gaggin themselves....LMAO

Well we are under a Winter storm warning for tomorrow from 6am-8pm....suppose to be getting sleet and snow up to 5 inches.....I loveeee snow....but i will NOT drive in the mess.... Jeff will br taking me to and from work...cause i am spoiled like that....Isn't it sad that i drive a 4x4 truck and still won't drive in it...i don't care if it's an inch or 20....the crap scares me ~ just one wrong move and i would be in a ditch somewhere...lol   If we get a good amount i might take some pics to share with ya'll.... I know it's been freezin ...highs in the 30's..... I almost wouldn't mind goin sleddin'....if we get some snow...i haven't been in years....times like these i wish we didn't get rid of our 4 wheelers..

VVVVVRRROOOOOOOOMMMM..couldn't you just see me out there spinnin my tires....actin a fool....lol   I may be 31yrs old...but i'm still a kid at heart and always will be...hehe

We are making Military Care Packages at work....I bought 2 bags of stuff tonight...(2pks)toilet paper, (2) deodorant, 2 big cans of Mixed Nuts, (2) shampoo, some writing tablets and pens...They are sending them off next week for them for christmas...I wish i could do more....it's the least i could do....look at what they do for our country!

~*~*Big Thank you to all our Troops*~*~

Well guess i will go for now....Thanks to Nae and Gwen for my Oh so cute graphics

                         Hugss..

            

17 comments:

  1. Awwww your man sounds like a real peach!!

    Terra

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was soooo sweet of your husband to do that.  You definitely have braggin rights.  And as for the girls makin fun of ya at the office....they're just jealous! lol  And I wanna go sledding too!  GBU, Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe what a sweet man!!! Good job on sending the care packages. ~Brandie

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow what a sweetie as I gag myself too, lol

    I am getting (with help from X) my daughter a 4 wheeler for xmas, I cant wait,
    i too will be acting a fool.

    l;ove nae's graphix

    hope you have a great night to go with that phone call.

    Missy

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG we are gonna get buried in snow!!  lol..It's not so much that I hate driving in it..my Escape can handle it pretty good..it's the other fools out there driving that is the problem..if things pan out like they say..(now here in Louisville they are talking 6+ inches!) it's gonna be a short day and a snow day friday!.. u all stay safe!

    PJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw your hubby is so sweet.  It's so nice to see in so many journals that there are still people who are married and happy.  We are also expecting a good bit of snow in Pa. tomorrow night.  It never used to bother me to drive in it but not any more.  I live on a curvy mountain road.....I absolutely hate going down it more each year.  But snow sure looks pretty with all the Christmas lights.  Chris

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been having those moments with Doug lately too...like, "Oh my gosh...I can't believe how much I love this guy.  He's dreamy."  Awww....LMAO.

    I guess we're just lucky in love, Terri.  <grin>  

    Good for you for supporting out troops.  That's awesome!

    XO,
    bridgett

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww I like the graphic on the bottom of your entry!  :)  "He keeps the home fires burning..."  cute man you got there.  Wish mine did little things like that more often.  Guess I can't complain toooooo much though he's blessing me w/ a child that I can't wait to hold in my arms!  ;)  And I don't blame you for not driving in that icy mess.  Some states people just don't know how to handle it!  I am one of them and proud to say it!  LOL!  TTYL!
    ~Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is so sweet what your hubby did...gurl please don't take those moments for granted I would have melted like butter lol!!!

    Amy
    http://journals.aol.com/visionarydiva1/AVisionaryDiva/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Keep yourself on that cloud, it'll help when he pisses youoff!!  ROFLMAO just kidding!  AWW you put the graphic in your J!!  COOL!!!  Those unexpected moments are THE best!  Don't get buried by the snow!  Those care packages sound great, you're a helluva woman, and I am so glad to know you!  HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww, that was sweet of hubby to do that. LOL mine only does that after an argument.  Hope you get your shopping done soon girlie!  Im so glad i am so done!  Hehehe i hate the holiday rush.  Take Care Woman and stay warm!  ((hugs))  Ann

    ReplyDelete
  12. That was so sweet of him to do, if they only did the little things more often : )
    "Amazed" is an awesome love song.
    Stay warm with the snow, supposed to get 3 inches here tonight and then 6 tomorrow. WOOHOOO!!! LOL. I love snow but hate to shovel : )
    Happy Holidays!!
    ~ Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  13. That really was a sweet thing for him to do.Hubbies can be so wonderful sometimes I hope you have a wonderful weekend babe.
    Hugs, Marina

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Terri,

    Finally made it here.  I am playing catch up right now.  Anyway, your husband was very sweet for thinking of you and calling you like that.  I tell ya, if/when my husband does something like that, I ask him,. "Ok, what did you do?"   But, I am paranoid because of bad past experiences.  

    Be careful in the snow.  We were supposed to get snow too and all we got was sleet and freezing rain, yuck!  

    I also didnt want you to think I forgot about you.  I have your song requests here and will hopefully get to them soon.  I still have about 50 emails to respond too...But, I promise you will get your requests.  

    Hugs,
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  15. AT least you are half way done I have not bought one thing yet...hehehe......those men of ours they are sweet siometimes...lol..... hubby did the same thing the other day but I like that new song bye Dierks Bentley and hubby knows it so he went and burned the cd so I can play it in the truck..... got to love him.....
    hugs toni

    ReplyDelete
  16. aww how sweet of the hubby to call you at work! Arent the smallest things like that, that make us wive swoon?
    Hey, being a spoiled wife, is just a well taken care of wife! LOL
    Have fun in the snow.
    THANK YOU for taking the time to make something for those men over there, I KNOW they will love it.
    My dad may be going back next month, and sadly...I DONT CARE! LOL
    Love ya
    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for thinking of our military.  My youngest son is a soldier and has been over there.  It's a very lonely experience.  One of our local radio stations is putting out an address to send greeting cards to soldiers who have been wounded and are back in the states in the hospital, recovering. If you have a spare card or two and would like to participate, here are the details.

    We'e sure many of you are currently writing cards to friends and family.  If you can, please send an extra one (or 10, or 20) to our American military heroes who are recuperating from wounds this Christmas Season.  Please enclose a short note thanking them for their service and personal sacrifice.  They are the protectors of our freedom, we must let them know.  
    Your small act of kindness will be greatly appreciated.
    Here's the address...

    A Recovering American Soldier
    c/o Walter Reed Army Medical Center
    6900 Georgia Avenue, NW
    Washington, DC 20307-5001

    Thanks ever so much...
    Barb

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!