Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Food and Music...great combo ehh..?

Don't you miss seeing this face.? I know i sure do...can't wait till his cd comes out on Nov. 21st... =)~

Check out this new song by Joe Nichols...i love it...brings tears to my eyes...

Joe Nichols :III :'I'll Wait for You'

Do any of you have a Montana Mikes Steakhouse in your town..?

We had a new one open up last week, we went sunday and i wasn't impressed at all...Jeff and I had Steak and Ribs...and i didn't care for either...the steak didn't have much of a taste and the ribs you had to pry off the bone..UGH!  The salad was decent but the dressing was runny...eww! I guess i am just use to Texas Roadhouse..and in my book nothing can beat it...it's my favorite!

Celebrity Duets starts tonight...guess i'm gonna see what thats all about...

Don't really have any news...no news is good news i suppose!  I wish saturday would hurry up and get here...I have to work half a day then i am off till tuesday...

Any big plans for this labor day weekend.?

I'm not sure what we will get into...never know about us...lol

   <3 Get well soon Lisa <3

                      Until next time...

                              Hugss..~Terri~

 

15 comments:

  1. Don't cha just hate going out to dinner and not enjoying it sorry hope it's better next time love vicky

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love TX Roadhouse!    Logans Roadhouse, too.    We don't have a Montana Mikes...I haven't heard of them, but I'll keep your review in mind if I ever have the opportunity.   How are you??  LTNS
    ~Meg

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate crappy food!!!  Good to see you around here.

    Terra

    ReplyDelete
  4. The only "steakhouse" they have near me is Outback - which I haven't been to in YEARS.  Thanks for the reminder about Celebrity Duets - I'll have to remember to watch that tonight.  Take care.....  Leene

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never did watch American Idol (that is where he is from, right?).  Working nights I missed out on all those shows.
    Don't have a Montana Mikes in my area... I'm kind of partial to Black Angus Steakhouse.  Yummm....  It's one of the best out here!

    Okay.. I'm off to hear Joe Nichols new song!  I love him!  He is so HOT!  

    I'm also going to click the alert button here, so I don't miss any more of your alerts!  :)

    Hugs,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had bad service and terrible food at Texas Roadhouse and now i am in HELL with my illness from that salad there.  :((  i have never heard of that other restuarant you went to. I have also never heard Chris sing either! I am behind the times.
    love,lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Terri,

    Yes, I do miss that face, lol!  

    No big plans here this labor day weekend.  We are supposed to have alot of rain and crappy weather from Ernesto.  Will probably be working on the bathroom anyway.  

    By the way, my mother's dog is a Basset Hound.  Looks more like a potbelly pig, lol.  I know she did look scarey in that last pic.  I am good at taking shots of dogs looking funny, lol.

    Have a good weekend!

    Hugs,
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  8. lmao, I thought that was YOU who commented in my journal about my mother's dog, I just realized it was Lisa Jo, lol.  Oh well!  

    Hugs,
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved seeing that face again thanks!
    No plans here not even thinking about been feeling nauseous all day the refrence about the runny dressing didn't help LOL
    Big Hugs, Marina

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL...sure do miss that face!  My son actually had celebrity duets on.  Cracked me up.  He must be desperate coz he hates those shows.  Yep, Terri, no news is definitely good news around my house.  My big plans for the weekend....no one is going to be home so I'll have peace and quiet.  We're expecting tons of rain from that hurricane....grrrr.  Have a good one.  Love ya, Chris

    ReplyDelete
  11. We don't have Montana Mikes around here but we do have Texas Roadhouse...and yeah, it's good!  Do y'all have Famous Daves around your way?  They have incredible ribs!!
    Take it easy~
    ~Bernadette

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think you are in love with Chris! lol  I don't really miss his face but I miss your entries.  : )  We are going to Disney this weekend as it is our last weekend on our passes. boohoo.  HOpe it's not too crowded!  And enjoy your long weekend!  Hugs and GBU, Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Terri,
    Hope you have a nice day off and a Happy Labor Day to you!!  I wish I could keep up with the new songs and tv shows coming out but in FL we just work, work, work to pay high, high rent and get no where.  We are looking forward to moving away these days.  We are wishing Lisa Bnjvi a get well soon too.  Well hope you have a wonderful day!! Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  14. You BETTER have plans for the weekend woman!  You don't have children, there are no excuses!  If we didn't have kids, we'd probably go to the beach and just hang out for the day not arriving until around 5:00 p.m. (since we hate the sun), then go out to dinner at a local restaurant and if we could, find a hotel at the spur of the moment and spend the night together.  Sounds heavenly to me!  Chris Daughtry, I MISS YOU!  Loved seeing his pic when I opened your journal!  :)  I didn't watch Celebrity Duets.  I am waiting for all the shows to come back after the Summer like CSI, Medium, Ghost Whisperer and of course Dancing with the Stars.  Can't wait!
    Hugs and love,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  15. You know what would look better?? A TAYLOR HICKS pic up there lol
    I love the Joe Nichols song, hes not bad to look at either : )
    No special plans, were getting the rain and the wind from Ernesto and its supposed to get worse tonight. I might be flying over your house later lol
    Hope things are good!
    ~ Jenny

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!