Thursday, August 24, 2006

Remember me..? hehe

Hello buttercup ;)

Have ya'll missed me...?

I know i've missed you guys!!!

Well i've finally put my Travis Tritt pics up for your viewing pleasure...lol  The concert was really good...My friends Pam and Beth and I went...and had a great time.

When he sang Anymore....I had chills all over...I LOVE that song!  I was disappointed when he didn't sing Tell me i was dreaming....or Help me hold on....I really wanted to hear those songs...oh well!

See the towel he is holding in his hands in a couple of those pics..?  At the end of the concert he tossed them into the crowd....I seen him looking right my way....so i had my hands in the air ready to catch it....i just knew it was aiming right for me...Well I caught it!!!  Only for some jackass dude prolly 6ft tall behind me...to grab it out of my hands...OMG was i ever fuming... like what was he gonna do with it...wipe his ass..?....lol 

Nothings new with me...work is driving me insane....i'm PMS'n....see like i said...nothing new...lol

I see that the show Celebrity Duets is starting next tuesday i believe...anyone gonna watch it along with me..?  Let's just hope i don't get into it like i do American Idol...only to be let down when my Chris Daughtry didn't win...lol   Guess what...he has a cd coming out on November 21st...You better believe i'm buying it that very day!  I have to support my sexy hunk of man! ;)

Dancing with the Stars is fixing to start back up also...I will be watching that too...I would like to see how well Sara Evans does...I love her music!

Tomorrow is friday ...WOOWHOOO!

Hope ya'll have a fabulous weekend!

                           Hugss...

                               ~Terri~

18 comments:

  1. I love Travis Tritt.....i hate it when you go to a concert and then that singer leaves out a song or two...usually the older ones. Great pics. I need to write down what all i am watching this fall on TV...that Celebrity Duets does look interesting.
    HUGS, lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terri!  I LOVE Travis Tritt!  I'm glad you had a good time too.  Wow, awesome pics! And yes we did miss you. : )   Hugs and GBU, Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Terri,
    Long time no talk, lol. Nice pictures of Travis, thanks for sharing. I love him too. I seen him in concert once probably about 13 years ago. I was in heaven, lol. Stop by and say hey when you can.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. The concert looks like alot of fun, you got some great shots.  Celebrity duets looks good - I'm going to have to check it out.  I'm really excited about Danicng with the Stars - I'm rooting for Harry Hamlin and the girl who is divorcing her husband - Shanna Moasomething.  It will be interesting to see the MSNBC anchor and Jerry Springer out there struting there stuff.  Finally thanks for the info on the Chris Daughtry CD - he's such a great singer I can't wait to get the CD.  Leene  

    ReplyDelete
  5. You sound like you had some fun!! WHat a crock for that dude to steal the towel from ya..Id have gottne even with a drink on his head by "accident" or something..hehehe

    ANyways, good to hear from ya..Im not around much..but moving and working my tail off these days..Glad I opened this alert though!! Hope your doing well..;)..Im with ya on the PMS..lmao

    XOXO

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. counting the days for dancing with the stars.....gilmore girls....7th heaven...one tree hill and desperate housewives...lol....got my dvr last week! woohoooo!!!

    kelly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooo I love that song. He looks good with his hair shorter. Glad you had a good time.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  8. did the towel stealer have a girlfriend there?  If not, he was a flamer and wanted to sleep with the towel ewwwwwwwwwwwwww!

    glad ya had fun!

    ~V~

    ReplyDelete
  9. I missed you and I am glad you're back.

    Terra

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey gurl, glad to see you back again.  Ya should have kicked that dude in his jewels and grabbed that towel back..lol.  I'm gonna be watching those shows, and I know I'll be addicted.  Can't wait for Chris' cd...Love ya, Chris

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey gurl, glad to see you back again.  Ya should have kicked that dude in his jewels and grabbed that towel back..lol.  I'm gonna be watching those shows, and I know I'll be addicted.  Can't wait for Chris' cd...Love ya, Chris

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Terri,

    Glad to see an entry from you.  Wow, sounds like you are living it up this summer and keeping busy, all these concerts and all.  Glad you had a good time.  Sucks about the guy who ripoped the towel out of your hands...Loser!  

    I tried watching that rick star supernova show, I just cant stand tommy lee and carmen elctras x, but the contestants on that show, were actually pretty good.  I dont know if I will watch duets or even american idol this season, I still am harboring sour feelings over the Chris Daughtry thing too!

    Have a good weekend!

    Hugs,
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL You crack me up! Well, at least you got to "touch" the towel.  LOL  

    I hope Sara does really well.  She is not being focused on very much 'cause they want to focus on V.Fox as if she is already the winner.  I hope she KICKS BUTT!!

    LORI

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh and you were so so close to going home with that towel!!  I would be so mad at the man who took it.  Could you maybe have stomped on his toes or something and asked him if he was gay?  Maybe he'd have dropped it then in shock and you could have gotten it.  Okay, well I am getting carried away now.  LOL.  Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  15. You got some pretty good pics from the nice seats you had.  Told you he was excellent in concert.  Sorry some jackass stole your towel, but what do you need with a sweaty towal anyway.  Have a good week ahead and take care.

    Phil the Thrill

    ReplyDelete
  16. awww those were great pics looks like you had fun
    omg i would have beat that guys ass!
    wow
    its funny i was reading this and you just left me a comment
    thanks hun
    i've missed ya
    ttyl
    <3, emily

    ReplyDelete
  17. How dare that guy grab that towel out of your hands!!  Never ever do something like that when a woma is PMSing!  That man took his life in his hands, didn't he? lol

    Glad you enjoyed the concert!

    Hugs,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  18. That guy probably was going to sell the towel on ebay.  No fair!!  Everyone used to think my hubby was Travis Tritt!  I will send you some pics of hubby to compare.  If he had hair like Travis, he could be him.  LOL!  Love Travis though and love how he is looking now!  WOW!  Those pants are HOT!!!!!!  I am NOT watching Celebrity Duets, but I do like the wrestler.  Liked him with long hair much better though, he looks way too clean cut now.  I am going to watch Dancing with the Stars though.  I won't miss that for anything!  :)
    Hugs and love,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!