Hey everyone!!!!!
As many of you know July 29th was our anniversary...and to celebrate it....we left that morning and headed to Nashville, Tenn...
We went to the Opry Mills mall...which is awesome...it's really big compared to ours...We ate at the Alabama Grill there after we went shopping....then we headed downtown to the Renaissance Hotel...where we were staying...we got checked in...and chilled out for awhile....waiting till it was time to go to the concert.... The concert was just around the corner from the hotel....which was awesome...we walked...so we wouldn't have to mess with traffic....
I must say....Tim and Faith has to be one of the best concerts i have ever been to....they sang for nearly 3 hours...without an intermission... I have never been to a concert that didn't take a break....and i have been to lots of concerts... I couldn't believe it....
I figured Faith would open up the show...for Tim and then later they would sing together....but....the very first song was....Like we never loved at all.... The crowd exploded....including me....Jeff probably thought i had lost my mind...HaHa! I was on my feet the whole time....he sat....what a party pooper ehh..?..lol He sat because...get this....we were only about 10 feet from the stage....it was wonderful!!!!
I hope you enjoy the pics....I know I do =)~
You could just feel the love as they sang together on stage..... after singing Like we never loved at all....Tim went back under the stage and Faith performed for awhile......then later....Tim came out by himself for awhile....and they sang several together.... When they sang their new song... I need you...they were in chairs facing one another...and at the end they kissed....the crowd went wild!
If your wondering...I didn't get to shake their hands....there were too many people around me....and i was so caught up in trying to get good pics...haha! Some pics are blurry cause my batteries kept wanting to die on me....just my luck....but i think i got some pretty decent pics....
Sunday the 6th was my birthday(32)....i'm just an ol' hag....lol Thanks for all the emails and cards i recieved from you guys.... Jeff took me out to eat at Texas Roadhouse....and took me shopping.... I picked out earbuds for my headset at work....and makeup.... I couldn't really think of anything i wanted...lol....what's wrong with me..?? His birthday is this sunday.... I'm gonna take him out to eat and get him a dvd or two...i think....
I did manage to buy me a tshirt at the concert...with both Tim and Faith on it....35 bucks....that hurt the ol' wallet....lol I thought i better get one or i would regret it though...
Friday night...me and two of my friends are going to see Travis Tritt....we have VIP tickets...we are suppose to be in the front row....I hope to get some pics there too...can't wait.....
I hope all is well with you guys....
Hugss..~Terri~
Hi Terri,
ReplyDeleteFirst of all, Happy Anniversary and Happy Birthday to both you and your hubby!! I really enjoyed your entry and the pics you included. That must have been an incredible concert, I love their music. And sounds like you had great seats to enjoy it all from, lucky girl!! Thanks for sharing your experience, it was fun to hear about it all.
Take Care,
~Bilinda~
Wow, talk about being up close...sheesh, you could have touched them. The pictures are awesome! What a great anniversary you had. And a happy birthday also. LOL...now Travis Tritt & VIP tickets...girl, you are hitting the concerts big time this summer. Happy Birthday to Jeff! Love ya, Chris
ReplyDeleteINCREDIBLE pictures!!! You were so close! OMG, I would have freaked out being that close to Tim! Faith is just gorgeous too, I didn't realize her hair had gotten so long already. WOW! So happy to hear that you had a good time for your Anniversary! HAPPY BIRTHDAY too by the way!! You are NOT an old hag! I am turning 40 in September, I am the old hag! LOL!
ReplyDeleteHugs and love,
Lisa
who loves Travis Tritt!!! Saw him 2 times in concert years ago. :)
How wonderful. The pictures are great. I'm so thrilled for the time you had. And HOW COME I DIDN'T KNOW it was your birthday. HAPPY BELATED. I hope you had a great birthday as well as anniversary, kiddo.
ReplyDeleteHuigs, Barb
Happy Birthdya and what a wonderful trip. Love Tim & Faith!!
ReplyDeleteGood for you....
Brenda
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Sorry we missed it!! Hope you are enjoying your vaca!! I loved the pix! Faith is just so pretty and Tim is YUMMY!! LOL I HAVE MISSED YOU!!!! HUGS OXOX
ReplyDeleteTravis Tritt.....if i saw him i would cry. So many of his songs touch my heart.
ReplyDeleteIf i saw Tim McGraw in person i would just melt or faint. You are one lucky lady....glad you got to go....
HUGS,lisa
Happy Anniversary, and Birthdays!! :)
ReplyDeletethe pictures are great, looks like an incredible show!
Can't wait to see pics from Travis Tritt!
Take care and take it easy~
~Bernadette
Happy birthday to you and to hubby glad you had a nice time at concert it looks awesome! love vicky
ReplyDeletesounds like you guys had a great time :)
ReplyDeletei love texas roadhouse
yummmmmmmmmmm
Gosh how are you so lucky to be able to go to all these concerts? I'm jealous! Can I come with to the next one?? :)
ReplyDeleteAwesome, awesome pics by the way! I didn't think they allowed cameras in concerts like that. Guess it's been a looooong time since I've gone to one! ;) Oh and that place the concert was at is owned by the same people that the hotel Brandon works at is owned by. Gaylord Texan is his hotel...there is also a Gaylord Opry(land?) hotel...did you see it too? Those hotels are sooo nice! Very extravagant and pricey for sure!! :)
ReplyDeleteHey Girl!!!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! Its you! LOL
Sounds like an awesome time! I love the pictures. Glad your anniversary was memorable!!! (((((((hugs))))) Ann
Looks like you had a fantastic time. I enjoyed the pictures a lot. Have fun at Trivis Tritt. We saw him in Vegas a couple of years ago and he puts on a good show full of energy. He enjoys performing.
ReplyDeletePhil
YOu are one concert going woman! I need to go to some concerts too but my dh will NOT do country at all. dang it. lol I'm glad you had a good time. and happy belated birthday! hugs and GBU, Shelly
ReplyDeleteGosh, girl our husbands are alike ... sitting on their butts at a concert. Tisk, tisk! LOL He just did that at the Miranda Lambert concert the other week, as did many around me for "New Strings" ... which is my FAV of her's. So here I am dancing all by my lonesome. Were do you live again? We need to go to a concert! LOL
ReplyDeleteLORI
Oh yeah, I forgot to say Tim and Faith ARE amazing! We saw them in May. AWESOME concert!! We were close to the stage too! That Tim ... freakin' hot and I have a girl crush on Faith, what can I say! LOL
ReplyDeleteLORI
Well, you are quite the little country concert goer aren't you? lol I loved the pics! You did get some good ones! I've seen Travis in concert...years ago, when he first came out. He played at a small country bar out here in California. He was really up close and personal! It was great! I saw Trisha Yearwood and Patty Lovelace. Both excellent!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
jackie