Thursday, August 10, 2006

What's in your purse..?

So i was reading journals this morning...and came across Emily's  and she asked...

What's in your purse..? 

So i thought i would play along...

My purse is small so this shouldn't take long

1. cellphone

2. small wallet

3. antibacterial lotion

4. feminine products..gotta be prepared right...lol

5.batteries for headset at work

6. badge for work

That's all folks...

What's in your purse...?

                        

13 comments:

  1. yayyy thanks for playing
    you have a tiny purse!
    my purse could swallow yours!
    LOL
    i'm gonna take a picture
    gwennie wanted to see it :D
    ttyl
    <3, emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I have a LOT in my purse.  It'd take up  a whole page!
    LOL I'll try to do it.  Your purse is pretty small
    Hugs Barhttp://journals.aol.com/queenb8261/DiaryofaMadwoman/

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW we sound similar.. LOL especially with the clean hands, what's up with that?? LOL  HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now WHERE is my purse??     lol
    ~Meg

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots n Lots........Its more like a filing cabinet than a purse :)  Ann

    ReplyDelete
  6. i dont have any time to do that entry but i like reading about yours.
    lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. this was fun...great to see what everyone takes with them!
    you reminded me that I did have antibacterial lotion in my purse...lol, wonder where it is now.  I should check the spawns room :)
    have a great weekend!
    ~Bernadette

    ReplyDelete
  8. Let me play along . . . I have nothing in my purse . .. the end.  LOL  Have a great weekend and take care.

    Phil

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL...I carry a small purse on purpose because I load it up to the extreme.  My shoulders are bad so they hurt if I carry a big one.  In my purse....cell phone, wallet, lipstick, reading glasses for my computer at work and my work area (LOL at being an old fart), checkbook and bus pass.  Oh and usually some bills because I write most of them at work where it's quiet.  Love this....HUGGIES  Chris

    ReplyDelete
  10. You definetly have a small purse - anitbacterial lotion is a definite must have.  I love your tag with - No shirt, no shoes, no problems - another one of Kenny's great songs.  Thanks for stopping by my journal, I'll definetly be back to visit your journal we have a ton in common and I can't wait to read about the Tim and Faith concert - I'm so jealous you got to go.  Leene

    ReplyDelete
  11. i really wish i could feel satisfied to carry around as little stuff as you do...maybe then i could have a cute little purse instead of a huge bag!
    --stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  12. hmmm....you have cool stuff in your purse...mine is boring. lol  Love this though.  :)  Hugs and GBU, Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  13. I did an entry........

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!