Monday, March 26, 2007

Music Questionaire...lots of fun!

Name your top 10 most played bands on your iPod or stereo or whatever. You know, lately...like this past week.

1. Daughtry
2. Godsmack
3. Breaking Benjamin
4. Hinder
5. Kenny Chesney
6. Tim McGraw
7. Nickelback
8. Disturbed
9. Andy Griggs
10. Trapt

What was the first song you ever heard by #6 (Tim McGraw)?

   Indian Outlaw ~ Oh how i would like to see his buffalo briefs...lmao

What is your favorite album of #2 (Godsmack)?

   The one titled "Godsmack"...with my favorite song of theirs called Voodoo!

What is your favorite lyric that #5 have sung (Kenny Chesney)?

From the song : Me and You

"Ordinary no, really don't think so... not a love this true...common destiny , we were meant to be...Me and You"

How many times have you seen #4 live (Hinder)?

None...but i think they would be awesome!

What is your favorite song by #7 (Nickelback)?

 Figured you out

 
What is a good memory you have involving the music of #10 (Trapt)?

When me and some coworkers went to see them with Nickelback and Chevelle last summer I was really impressed with them...and it made me love them even more...I would like to see them again!

   Is there a song of #3 that makes you sad (Breaking Benjamin)?

Not really their music always gets my blood pumpin...it's feel good music...and also a few songs make ya wanna kick someones ass...lol

  

What is your favorite lyric that #6 has sung (Tim McGraw)?

From the song : Why we said Goodbye

"There must've been a reason, but i can't remember now...I know if i could hold you we could work it out...You're sewn into the fabric the pieces of my life...and girl let's give it one more try....cause i just can't remember why ..we said goodbye"

How did you get into #3 (Breaking Benjamin)?

  This guy I work with for about 6 months kept telling me how good they were...I never gave them a chance...until some of us coworkers went to see Breaking Benjamin with Godsmack ...a few weeks before the concert I got their cd's...to learn their music..and LOVED them!

What was the first song you heard by #1 (Daughtry)?

It's not over...he's so sexy!

   What is your favorite song by #4 (Hinder)?

   Better than me....love it!

How many times have you seen #9 live (Andy Griggs)?

Once...it was great...even got my picture taken with him after the show...he was really friendly and so HOT!   hehehe

   What is a good memory you have involving #2 (Godsmack)?

When I saw them back in October with Breaking Benjamin...it was my first time being on the floor at a rock concert...I was sooo excited!  I had drank a wee bit too much and during intermission I got sick...afterwards i felt much better...and got to enjoy Godsmack...Good times...lmao

  Is there a song of #8 that makes you sad (Disturbed)?

Nope again...feel good music!

  What is your favorite album of #5 (Kenny Chesney)?

His greatest hits album...many of my favorites on one cd

   What is your favorite lyric that #3 has sung (Breaking Benjamin)?

From the song : Breath

"You take the breath right out of me, you left a hole where my heart should be, you gotta fight just to make it through...cause i will be the death of you"

   What is your favorite song of #1 (Daughtry)?

      "Home"...love when he sings slow songs

  
What is your favorite song of #10 (Trapt)?

  "Waiting"

  I wanna meet up with you
And show you what I'm thinking
I'll take you anywhere
That you wanna go
I'm sitting here bored and lonely and
You know that anytime you're free
To show me how you feel
I'll take it anywhere that you want to go
Anywhere that you wanna go

And I'd make it right if you wanted it
I want it back well did you know
I crossed the line if you wanted it
I want you back

And I'm waiting for you
To get that feeling once again
Reunited in the end
And I've been waiting for you
To capture my imagintaion
Cuz I've been fooled by the illusions in my head
In my head

Now I realize I never had it to so good
You took me anywhere I wanted to go
Now I'm sitting here dreaming of the days we led
Anytime I wanted I could show you how I feel
I can't go anywhere that I want to go
Anywhere that I want to go

And I'd make it right if you wanted it
I want it back well did you know
I crossed the line if you wanted it
I want you back

And I'm waiting for you
To get that feeling once again
Reunited in the end
And I've been waiting for you
To capture my imagination
Cuz I've been fooled by the illusions in my head
In my head

I'll take it anywhere
I'll take it anywhere
I'll take it anywhere
I'll take you anywhere you wanna go

And I'd make it right if you wanted it
I want it back well did you know
I crossed the line if you wanted it
I want you back

I'm waiting for you
To get that feeling once again
Reunited in the end
I've been waiting for you
To capture my imagination
Cuz I've been fooled by the illusions in my head

And I've been fooled by the illusions in my head
And I've been fooled by the illusions in my head

  How many times have you seen #8 live (Disturbed)?

   None...but i would love to and soon!

What is your favorite album of #1 (Daughtry)?

   Chris had a band Absent Element before Daughtry...I would have to say Daughtry...and i cannot wait to hear future albums cause this guy is the shit!

What is a great memory you have considering #9 (Andy Griggs)?

At his concert...my friend Pam and I were waiting in line afterwards to get his autograph and a pic taken with him...but before Andy came out..his HOT guitar player came out...and we went up to him like a couple of school girls saying "Can we have our pic taken with you"...all the while we were gawking at how damn sexy he looked...lol  and of course he let us take a pic with him!

  

What was the first song you heard by #8 (Disturbed)?

Down with the sickness...I can't even tell you how much i love this song and that grunting sound the lead singer makes while singing it....yowza!!!  hehe 



  

3 comments:

  1. You have some good tunes on your ipod.  I just wish I had one! LOL  How many months till Santa comes? :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great music selection!!!!!!  Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. lmao down with the sickness has so many weird memories for me...but i do agree the grunting! lmao
    loved this questionaire
    ttyl
    em

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!