Saturday, March 3, 2007

In loving memory of Aunt Judy...

 

                                   Click below:

 Boyz II Men :Daydream :One Sweet Day

 

Sorry I never told you
All I wanted to say
And now it's too late to hold you
'Cause you've flown away
So far away

Never had I imagined
Living without your smile
Feeling and knowing you hear me
It keeps me alive
Alive

And I know you're shining down on me from Heaven
Like so many friends we've lost along the way
And I know eventually we'll be together One sweet day

Darling, I never showed you
Assumed you'd always be there
I took your presence for granted
But I always cared
And I miss the love we shared

And I know you're shining down on me from Heaven
Like so many friends we've lost along the way
And I know eventually we'll be together
One sweet day

Although the sun will never shine the same
I'll always look to a brighter day
Lord I know when I lay me down to sleep
You will always listen as I pray

And I know you're shining down on me from Heaven
Like so many friends we've lost along the way
And I know eventually we'll be together
One sweet day

And I know you're shining down on me from Heaven
Like so many friends we've lost along the way
And I know eventually we'll be together
One sweet day

Sorry I never told you
All I wanted to say

9 comments:

  1. Hey Girly just remember the good times you had with her and that she is looking down on you now....If you need someone to talk too I am a phone call away.... I will be there......I know today is rough......I love you girly.......Hugs Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful way to remember your aunt.  I love the picture. Take care,
    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice.  Glad you have these memories to remember her by.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow she was bron 12 days before me...nice tribute..
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful entry! I hope you're doing well today.

    Hugs,
    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  6. A precious tribute, hon. I hope you're doing some better today. I know it is hard for you. I love the picture you included here.
    God bless you,
    Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HEYLETSTALK

    ReplyDelete
  7. that was a nice tribute to your aunt judy
    she was so lucky to be loved by so many :)
    <3, emily

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a sweet tribute. sorry for your loss big hugs vicky

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful....

    Gretchen
    http://journals.aol.com/ksgal3133/LivinginSavannah2

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!