It took me awhile, but i got the pics added....hope you like them.
It took us 3-4 weeks to complete that project...and this weekend begins round 2...the backyard landscaping.....fun fun!
I will take pics of that along the way as well!
Hope everyone had a great Fathers Day...I spent time with my loved ones, saturday night we had a surprise Fathers day dinner for my grandad....when he came home from church he had a house full of family and friends. Many brought food galore....we had a feast.
The menu:
Grilled pork chops, grilled chicken, broccoli casserole, slaw, green beans with new potatos, mac and cheese, mashed taters, home grown corn, BBQ Boston Butt(pork roast), yeast rolls, banana pudding, fresh strawberry cake, german chocolate upside down cake, peach cobbler, fruit salad.....etc....I know I am forgetting something.... we had a great time though...Grandad seemed so happy!
Sunday I went to my mom and stepdads....we took chopped mutton over there.... I got him landscape timbers for Fathers Day...he wanted them for his shop....why do dads have to be so hard to buy for...lol My stepbrother came over sunday morning and brought a tshirt over for our dad from the grandkids....it said... Best Grandpa Hands Down...and you paint their hands and put their handprints on it.... they wanted to include Beau too...as we say he is their grandpup....HAHA!! I thought that was so sweet that they wanted to include him...cause afterall he is our baby =) It turned out really cute.... So at the bottom it had Beau's little paw print....hehe
Hope all is well with everyone is Jland....
I've been making my rounds slowly but surely.
Hugs,
Terri
looks great!!!
ReplyDeleteLooks Great! Have fun this weekend doing the backyard! When you get that done you and Jeff can relax in the pool and enjoy your handywork. Love ya!
ReplyDeleteMom
OMG you guys did an amazing job! I'll pay you to do mine LOL!
ReplyDeleteOh and thanks for the damn list of food, now I'm hungry bitch! LMAO!
I'll add your linky to my sidebar STAT!
OMG! It's beautiful! Great job!
ReplyDeletehugs
d
food sounds so good
ReplyDeleteand the landscaping looks great
i think cranberry would also look good on the house
beau is too funny in the door such a little cutie pie
ttyl
em
I enjoyed that so much! I love what you guys did. My daughter even checked out the pictures. You guys did a great job. That was a lot of hard work! Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteTrish
I love the new landscaping! :) I want some of the big crepe mertle(I can't spell that word) trees to line our back fence. I think they're very pretty! They have lots of colors too, dark pink(almost magenta), light pink, purples, and white. I have some tiger lilies that bloom annually in my front flower bed. They're orange colored and look great when they're in bloom. I love your lilies...they have tons of blooms on them! Can't wait to see the back yard!
ReplyDelete~Tiffany
Love it!!
ReplyDeleteI want some of those lilies now!!
***Monica
the landscaping looks great! I think Cranberry on the shutters would really look nice oh and I just gained 10 pds reading that yummy menu lol love v
ReplyDeleteThat landscaping is so nice... and love those bricks!! I want some!!!!! I'm drooling... LOL
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Lisa
Nice job on the landscaping... I just wanted to stop by and say thanks to you (and by proxy, your mom since she doesn't have a journal listed) for visiting my journal and offering up such kind words. I (and my family as well) deeply appreciate the prayers of support and good wishes...
ReplyDeleteGod Bless, Mik
http://journals.aol.com/alohamik/DiaryofRock-n-RollMen
Hey hun! Sorry it took me so long to come on over here...I've been quite busy making my rounds to all the blogs i read!
ReplyDeleteThe yard looks GREAT! I wish i could have someone Landscape mine :(
I'm behind on updates. Your yard looks really beautiful. We've done the plastic down then mulch in the past and man it makes life soooo much easier!!! I HATE weeding! Looking forward to seeing the backyard! :)
ReplyDeletegreat pics!!!!
ReplyDeletebecky
Terri, great job on the land scaping, your Father'd Day dinner sounded yummy !!!!!!!! Hugs Lisa
ReplyDeleteYour landscaping looks really nice. Y'all did a great job. I should have been taking pics whenhttp://journals.aol.com/queenb8261/DiaryofaMadwoman/ the guys started all their little projects. I DID take pics of them painting the pool. They are laying bricks at the end of the patio no where some trees & and a small storage building were. Rich wants to put a hot tub there. I'm like...mmmm maybe. LOLOL Sounds like your father's day was a really nice celebration.The food sounds divine. I'm back online (for now anyway....LOL).
ReplyDeleteNeed to get caught up with everyone. Y'all have a good weekend.
Hugs, Barb
Wow, what a difference! That landscaping looks great! Love the fountain and ornaments. Beau is too cute looking out your door. Go for the cranberry. I think it will had some zip. Love ya, Chris
ReplyDeleteThe new landscaping looks fantastic! Great job guys! Love, Shelly
ReplyDelete