Hey everyone!
I've been feelin a bit under the weather, who am I kidding i've been sicker than a dog...not sure if it was the chicken wings I ate at work...or if it was a virus going around, as my uncle has it too..and we were at the same family gathering sat. night. I didn't go to work yesterday or today...I am finally starting to feel alot better thank goodness..I hate being sick anytime but during the summer is the worst thang!
I thought since I don't feel like being outside I would bring the outdoors feelin into my J and try to brighten it up in here..lol I've had a black background since i started this journal a couple years ago, time for a change...I do believe!
Wonder why when you use the add image thingie it always makes the images smaller? Anyone know... I've always used Tinypic to host my graphics and things and it never does that...at first i thought the add image thing was cool and going to be really easy..and it is easy..but i don't like how it makes images smaller...hmmm
Any big plans this weekend anyone?
We are suppose to work in the backyard landscaping this weekend, I hope I feel up to it, my cousin may be helping us out she is 16 and wants to make some extra $ ...If I feel up to it tomorrow night I would like to go to the Sunset Series and check out the live band at the river...haven't been in a couple weeks. Thats about all going on around here....Oh the pool finally started clearing out it's own some, enough to see the bottom...we were so happy to see that...Jeff bought the chemicals needed today to treat it...so who knows I may get to swim this weekend...YAY!!!!
I'll lay on a float and watch him do the landscaping.... =)
Nawwww, i'm teasin...I wouldn't do Jeff like that...haha When we landscape it's a team effort...we like doing it together!
Hope ya'll have a great weekend...
Hugs..
Terri
*Thanks to Stacy for my beautiful Summertime sidebar..and the graphic above...remember that one Stacy...never know what I might pull outta my files...haha!
*Edit Now the graphic image looks the right size, hmm..maybe it's just my mind being all foggy since I'm sick and all...lol Thats my story and I'm stickin to it ..hehe
love the new look :) Hope you feel better and soon.. being sick in summer sucks!
ReplyDeletehugs
d
Hi Terri,
ReplyDeleteit looks nice in here pink brightens things up in here
i hope you feel better!!!
and i hope you get to go swimming that would be nice after landscaping all day :)
ttyl
<3, emily
Hi Terri,
ReplyDeleteI love the pink!!! Very nice ... and that graphic is adorable!!! Yes, we are a team effort on landscaping around here too. It is hard work... I like doing yard work in the evenings.... when it is cooler. Hugs,
Lisa
Hope you feel better! I also like to do the landscaping/pruning with Brandon by my side. Even if he's just sitting there to keep me company. That's some great one on one time. Or yelling at the dogs to stay in the yard time. LOL
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see what you do in the back yard now.........when your body tells you relax...sit a while, drink something cold and then help Jeff again...you don't want to relapse!
ReplyDeleteXOXOX
K.
Love the landscaping :)
ReplyDeleteIt's feeling all new and spring/summery in here. love it!
enjoy your weekend and a dip in the pool if you get the chance!
Take it easy lovey~
~Bernie
Terri, I hope you are feeling better by now, I like the changes you did in your journal, Hugs Lisa
ReplyDeleteLooks great in here. I wish someone would make me a damn side bar! LOL
ReplyDelete***Monica
Love the new Look and Colors :)
ReplyDeleteI hope that your feeling better! Not too many plans here, just trying to stay cool! Love your new look :)
ReplyDeleteGretchen
http://journals.aol.com/ksgal3133/LivinginSavannah2
I knew it was a STACY as soon as I seen the new look of your page. MELISSA
ReplyDeleteLove that graphic. I soooo wanna go back to the tropics. We've only to been to Jamaica (out of the country). Friends of ours have just gotten back from 2 1/2 weeks in the Dominican Republic. You name it...they've been. They are beach NUTS. LOL Our pools been swimmable finally. Have I even been it? Nooo. LOL Have a great weekend. Hugs, Barb
ReplyDeleteLove that graphic. I soooo wanna go back to the tropics. We've only to been to Jamaica (out of the country). Friends of ours have just gotten back from 2 1/2 weeks in the Dominican Republic. You name it...they've been. They are beach NUTS. LOL Our pools been swimmable finally. Have I even been it? Nooo. LOL Have a great weekend. Hugs, Barb
ReplyDeleteMy regular journal has a look all its own right now which I can't figure out because I didn't change anything. My graphics one is the same. Love your pink. It's cheerful.
ReplyDeleteUgh, my pool looks blue but ya still can't see the bottom. I seem to have cloudy water every year for a few weeks and can't figure how the heck to get rid of it. I haven't had the solar cover off all week so I'm thinking it will be green from all the rain we've had this week.
Have fun floating...lol. Love ya, Chris