Tuesday, January 15, 2008

It's that time again!!!!

          

      American Idol starts tonight!!!!!!

Pleaseeee bring us some eyecandy this season like you have in the past with the one and only Chris Daughtry!!!!!!!  hehehe

I cannot wait until April 24th to see him again for the second time...although he didn't win Idol he has come so far...to be opening for Bon Jovi this year is just awesome!    He is one SEXY man!!!!!

I am so glad my show is finally on again..this is my fav. show by far...I love music and I like watching people "try" to sing....during the auditions I wish they would show more of the good though instead of all the bad....i mean some of them are funny...but some just hafta know they can't sing a lick...haha!

So tune in with me...and enjoy!  =)

16 comments:

  1. you gals kill me , us guys can't look at another gal but youse gals have foam coming out your nose when some ugly guy with tight pants and is handicapped in the hair department comes out and spits a few words out only teasing enjoy your night

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited it's back on too! I so agree with you about wishing they'd show more of the good singers. In my perfect AI world...they'd show one BAD to every 10 good. I could handle that. I mean some are just stupid. They know they suck, and then when Simon tells them they suck they get mad, start cussing, and acting ignorant. I normally turn the channel at that point because it just annoys me so much.

    Have a great evening!

    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm ready!!  Yea, I could go for some more Chris!!
    Missie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that show.  At least we know that it's not a re-run.  Yeah!  :)
    http://journals.aol.com/lattedah711/lattedah/    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terri, enjoy the show tonight, Hugs Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yeah!!!!  I'm ready for my Idol.  I have never really been into Daughtry.  He's OK looking but not really a fan of his music.  Have a happy tomorrow. : )

    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL You and your Daughtry!

    LORI

    ReplyDelete
  8. My brother calls last night, on AI PREMIERE night, and I answer the phone with......"Uh, Idol is on......, see you Sunday?" He blew me off. Managed to yap his way through the first hour.
    When he calls during the LOST return, I will pretend to be in the shower........I have a no talking rule, AT ALL, during LOST!

    Angel

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Daughtry, too - play that CD over & over again.  We're glued to the tube as I write this: Idol is on!  What is it about this show that just hooks ya & sucks you in???  

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lets hope American idol is better than our british version,my ears still havent recovered,lol take care zoe xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    http://journals.aol.co.uk/zoepaul6968/domestic-chaos/

    ReplyDelete
  11. damn!  i missed it!
    :(  next week!

    have a good one love~
    ~Bernie

    ReplyDelete
  12. I didn't even realize it was on again.  I'm sure I'll catch at least some of it this season.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  13. He's opening for Bon Jovi! WOOOO!
    I've been watching AI...so glad it's back on.

    Gretchen
    http://journals.aol.com/ksgal3133/LivinginSavannah2

    ReplyDelete
  14. Enjoy everything possible in your life Terri.
    Granny Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yeah, David hates that show so it's difficult for me to watch it. He yells while it is going on and complains about how much he hates it, so not so much fun for me.
    Take care
    ~B

    ReplyDelete
  16. the thing i like about talent shows is the terrible auditions but once the cream has come to the surface i switch off. do you have the terrible auditions on us idol??

    http://journals.aol.co.uk/zoepaul6968/can-i-have-an-e-please-bob/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!