
Hey everyone!!!!
It's been awhile, I've been rather behind on everyones journals..forgive me. Haven't been online alot ...had a virus on my computer last weekend..had to clear that up and install an anti-virus on my computer..so things are finally getting back to normal. Sometimes ya just need a little break from the computer, or at least i do from time to time.
Monday at work Jeff cut his index finger on his left hand with a carpenters knife pretty bad...probably could have used stitches...but he didn't go...he took care of it here at home...then tuesday morning..at work he cut the finger next to it in the saw....It was really bad he said (I didn't even want to think about looking) again he should have went and had it looked at and didn't...he has a high tolerance for pain....unlike me! He came home..doctored it up himself...and went back to work. I told him if it looks even a little bit like it is going to get infected he is going to have it looked at. So needless to say he didn't sleep good the last few days...he said it looks alot better than it did.
Today he is out riding the Polaris with a bunch of guys...they had a great time last weekend...some more guys are going today...I will be going when it gets warmer...it's a bit cold for me..I am a wuss...haha!
Don't really have alot of plans this weekend...just gonna relax...I have to work in the morning...
Hope ya'll have a great weekend
Hugs Terri
*Thanks to Robyn @ My Creative Corner for the adorable graphic!
Terri, good to have an entry from you, I hope Jeff's fingers will heal quickly with no infection, Hugs Lisa
ReplyDeletemen ...blehh.....so stubborn....I HAD to FORCE wayne to go to the dr last month? and by the time we got there? He left with 4 prescriptions....bronchitis..sinus infection....stubborn I tell ya! Jeff better keep that covered up today! He dont want me to yell at him....I am better at it than you :) Im older and been married longer...lol
ReplyDeleteKelly
keep an eye on it so it don't get infected!
ReplyDeletehave a great weekend!
I don't understand men either . . . if you need medical attention, you need medical attention! It's no big deal, it doesn't make you less of a man! Geez!
ReplyDeleteOk, I'm done. My husband is the same way!
LORI
My husband is the same way. He comes home from work with cuts all the time. I did get him to go to emergency one time when he drilled right through his finger! It was so gross! MEN!!
ReplyDeleteMy husband and yours sound like the same thing when it comes to getting all cut up and then doctor it up as is and go back at it. Prayers for no infections!!! Many hugs,
ReplyDeleteand glad the virus didn't stay. Hugs,
Lisa
I'm a big wuss when it comes to the cold weather too. I'm like Jeff about getting hurt and not wanting to go to the doctors for it. And Brandon is the other way around LOL. ;) TTYL!
ReplyDelete~Tiffany
Hey there girl, bout time you added some tidbits to the world of Journals. Like you say though sometimes you need a break. I very nearly took a permanent one yesterday. Granny Lucy
ReplyDeletehow scary about jeff! hope that both fingers heal up without problems!
ReplyDeleteglad your computer is working ok now.
have missed you
hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend
emily
I hope you are having a decent weekend. I'd be at the doctor if I cut my finger that bad. Have a happy Sunday. : )
ReplyDeleteAllison
good to hear from you..have a great week..
ReplyDeletelyn
http://journals.aol.com/ukgal36/Britsblog/
ewww...he is a typical man!!!!
ReplyDeleteBecky
lol...what's with them beating up their hands? i hope he heals well ;)
ReplyDeletehope you enjoyed your weekend doll...you have a good one!
~Bernie
Been on the same track as you......haven't been on here much........somebody wanted CLEAN clothes....and I had to do my chores.......blah.
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear Jeff is a-ok!
Angel
I son't get alerts either when your Journal is updated. Lucy
ReplyDeleteJust checking in on you to see if you did anything with your Journal. Hoe you enjoyed your day off yesterday. Granny Lucy
ReplyDeleteIt seems as though everyone is taking a break here and there. Hope all is well with you and yours. Take care and enjoy your Today!
ReplyDeleteKatie
Jeff sounds like Mike, he is always injuring himself but never thinks it's serious enough to see a doctor. MEN. haha. Also he superglues his hands & fingers all the time when they crack. LOL. Hope u have a great weekend.
ReplyDeletehugs Melissa
HI! GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU AAGAIN. ! I VE BEEN VISITING YOUR JOURNA; BUT THOUGHT MY LINK WAS BAD. I KEPT GETTING THE COMMENT SCREEN BUT NO JOURNAL ENTRY.THIS TIME I NOTICED THE BACK TO JOURNAL LINE TO CLICK ON! LOL GETTING OLD IS BAD FIR THE EYES.LOL THANK YOU,I AM OVER THE DRAMA WITHOUT GOING INSANE.! PLEASE TELL YOUR N\OTHER DEBBIE ,THAT HER ENCOURAGEMENT AND KIND WORDS HAVE MEANT SO MUCH TO ME.I HOPE YOU DONT MIND ME LEAVING THIS MESSAGE FOR HER. HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY! JUNE
ReplyDelete