
Happy New Year everyone!!!!!!
Did everyone have a good time last night? We kinda just took the night to chill out and relax and not so much party like usual...Usually we have friends over to play cards and have some drinks and ring in the New Year.
Last night we watched a couple movies... Pursuit of Happiness(great story, shed a few tears) and I now pronounce you Chuck & Larry(hilarious..I love Adam Sandler) I bought both at Target a couple weeks ago...cause everyone was telling me they were both really good. We didn't even drink last night...I was going to stop and get some apple/watermelon pucker for some shots and get Jeff some Coors Light...but i didn't... I have to be in the mood to drink...Jeff does as well...we don't drink often but when we do ~ We do..haha!
Sad to say but i fell asleep on the couch at around 9:30pm Jeff must have fell asleep too...last I remember the movies were over and we were watching the Outdoors channel...and I was out like a light ~ he woke me up at 11pm...I didn't even say let's stay awake till midnight...I barely had my eyes open enough to walk down the hall to the bedroom and get in bed... Didn't even stay awake till midnight...damn I must be getting old..HAHA!
New Years Resolutions...hmm..I am calling them goals instead..usually when i call them resolutions I don't make it a week...
My goals for 2008:
* Pay off some credit cards
* lose some more weight
* exercise more
* eat healthier
* See family more, not letting "life" get in the way...make the time.
* Spend more time cleaning my house then on the computer (As if that will happen)..HAHA!
Not an easy task, any of those above ...but with determination and willpower I believe I can make them happen.
As you know i've been watching what i eat since November...it's been slow going but i am happy to report that i got on the scales this morning and have lost 14 lbs total....which may not seem like alot to some people...but for me that is just amazing...I don't think i have ever lost that much and stayed with it...it's been hard...but well worth it... I hope to at least lose 30 by summer...
We are taking the tree down today and putting all the decorations up in the attic...I have the oven self-cleaning itself...never done it before hope it works well...gonna clean the house... gonna put the table and flower arrangement my MIL got us for christmas in place and take some pics...we put some new shutters(wineberry) on the house and are going to paint the front door soon..when we are done I will take some pics of that as well...they use to be hunter green...I love the wineberry!
I worked yesterday...back to work tomorrow...the crazy schedule the last couple weeks has my days of the week all screwed up...I will be thinking tomorrow is monday like last week when we were off for christmas...lol
Have a great day..and Happy New Year!!!!
Hugs...
Terri
*Thanks to Donna(This that & hockey..link in sidebar) for the beautiful graphic..I LOVE it!
I went to bed early too 'cause I had a headache.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on losing the weight! You're doing better than I am !
LORI
happy new year!!!
ReplyDeletebecky
Terri, Happy New Years to you, good resolutions, Hugs Lisa
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the weight loss. Beautiful pic's. Your New Years Eve was really a calm one for young people. Ours has been calm for a very long time!!!! Happy New Year to both of you.
ReplyDeleteLucy
I'm dying from a massive hangover!
ReplyDelete14 lbs!! Congratulations Terri!! I'm proud of you! :) I hope I can follow in your footsteps. I need to lose weight too.
ReplyDeleteI'm like you, I have to be in the mood to drink. We didn't get all wild last night. We had the chocolate fountain flowing (I cut up fruit to dip in it) and played UNO and watched some tv. It was fun. The kids really enjoyed themselves. :)
Hope 2008 is the best year ever for you!
***Monica
That's 14 pounds more that I've lost! Congrats! Have a happy New Year.
ReplyDeleteMissie
Happy New Year, Terri, Jeff & Beau! Wishing you the best with reaching all your goals. Thanks to all your friends for the new year wishes for our family as well.
ReplyDeleteLove
Mom
Good luck on your goals!
ReplyDeleteHey Girlie!
ReplyDeleteTo lose 14 lbs over THanksgiving and Christmas...a miracle is what it is. I called it a night on New Year's Eve around 11, and was happy to do it, too! I'm a wuss and proud of it. Very good goals.
Happy New Year
~Meg
That's good that you don't call them resolutions. Just do your best and don't set yourself up to fail. Didn't stay awake huh? LOL Happy New Year to you. : )
ReplyDeleteAllison
Happy New Year, Terri! Whoo hoo! 14 lbs is great. The slower you take it off, the longer it stays off. My BF was sick so I just laid on the couch and watched tv. Very quiet...lol. love ya, Chris
ReplyDeleteFell asleep at 9:30? Well, at least he woke you.
ReplyDeleteSounds like you enjoyed your time anyway.
Spend more time cleaning your house? Ha Ha Ha. I bet that is the first one you break.
Thank you, also, for leaving such a nice comment on my weepy entry; I appreciated it.
~Mary
Happy belated Holidays!
ReplyDeleteThose are great goals :)
Hugs,
Gretchen
http://journals.aol.com/ksgal3133/LivinginSavannah2