Just sharing some random pics
Hey everyone...hope you are enjoying your weekend....I am finally a weekend off to relax...I have worked the last 4 weekends...because of the holidays....
Just wanted to post some pics from christmas and of our new toy we bought this week..it's a Polaris Ranger UTV(Utility Terrain Vehicle)....Jeff has been wanting one for awhile to use for the lawncare business he can throw his sprayer in the back and drive along and spray weed killer and can use it on landscaping jobs etc....not to mention we plan to have alot of fun on it as well... he has already been invited to go on 2 trips with a bunch of buddys one in the mountains not sure where it is yet, but they have a cabin rented and you can ride them all over the little town....sounds like a cool place....and I am jealous it is just all guys...haha He said he doesn't want to leave me behind...it will be for 2 nights and 3 days i believe...I told him go ahead and have fun ~ I will just throw a party....he said you probably would...haha! Then he got invited to another trip to Kentucky Lake to ride with the guys....he should have lots of fun if he attends both...I told him he should go it isn't every day you get invited on fun trips like that!!! Last weekend Jeff and his best friend Darrin went to Indiana and lucked out and found a used Polaris with only 200 hours on it....it's a 2005...has a steel roof and windshield already in it(those are accessories you usually have to buy extra)...it also has a Kenwood stereo system in it....someone took very good care of it....I am glad he found it...he got a great deal on it!
Tonight Darrin called him and said he was taking his grandkids to the Thunder Nationals to see Monster trucks and he had an extra ticket cause his wife didn't want to go and asked if he wanted to come along...well of course Jeff was all for it....we love Monster Trucks....too bad he didn't have another ticket.....hmphhh I'm just getting left outta all the fun things haha....can you tell I am a girly girl and a tomboy as well.....always have been....always will be! Oh another thing we can use the Polaris for is this fall , we plan on trying out deer hunting...we love deer meat...and if my SIL and nieces(8 & 10) can get one I can too..lol (maybe) We watch the Outdoors channel all the time...I like the show Getting Close with Lee and Tiffany a newly married couple who hunt together....i'm getting some tips by watching those hunting shows... I can't remember the name of my other favorite show on there but Michael Waddell host it...I think he is a cutie...Jeff calls him my boyfriend...haha! Last weekend Jeff and I went to Indiana to go to a new outdoors place called Gander Mountain sort of like a Bass Pro Shop...we had alot of fun...he got a cool shirt that says "Shootin bucks, drivin trucks, thats how I roll"....It has a deer on it and a Ford truck....it was only $15 We thought it was hilarious...
Gosh I am just rambling tonight, sorry hehe
Guess I will go watch a dvd I have had for awhile but our old dvd player wouldn't play it for some reason...we bought a new one so going to try and see if it works in this one....
Premonition with Sandra Bullock...heard it's really good....anyways....
Oh yeah can't believe i almost forgot....as you know we got us a treadmill ...we have been walking alot...I am so proud of both of us cause we are really trying this time.... I walked 7 and a 1/2 miles this week.... I am shootin for 2 miles a day mon-fri.... just to think in November when i started I could barely make a mile in 30mins....now I am walking 2 miles in 40mins.... I weighed this morning and have lost 17 lbs total...since November. I can't believe I am sticking with it this time...it's a first!
Until next time.....
Love the pics... your doggie is so cute. Premonition is a really good movie. Congrats on the weight loss!!
ReplyDeletehugs
Melissa
Now I wished I had gotten me a Snowman!!!! lol
ReplyDeleteYou gotta love Beau, he is such a cutie. I'll take him if you don't want him anymore. LOL : )
ReplyDeleteAllison
Cute pics of you and your Beau.
ReplyDeleteLORI
Love the pics! Our dog LOVED our heater to and did just what your pics show! Deer meat is very lean and very healthy and we take comfort here at home that ours is not injected with hormones and antibioties and such.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Ang
Terri, loved the pictures :) Hugs Lisa
ReplyDeletelove love love the pictures! I dont think I have ever seen anything but maybe the back of Jeff's head...lol
ReplyDeleteKelly
I want to see that Premonition movie too. Love that blanket!! Your boys look so cute together!! WOw that ATV!! MIL's tree is so pretty. Hope you are having a great weekend!! Your house is so clean!!!!! Many hugs,
ReplyDeleteLisa
Love the shots! Thanks for sharing
ReplyDeletehugs
d
I'm so proud of you for sticking to walking on the treadmill! Another great friend of mine walks on a treadmill(him and his wife) daily and he's got me wanting to buy one! Now I have you making me want to buy one too. LOL. We really don't have room for one though. :( Gotta save room for more babies one day. HEHE. Keep up the great work!!!
ReplyDelete~Tiff
who was that handsome stud?
ReplyDeleteenjoyed the pictures.
Your pics are so cute. Walking everyday? You go girl! :)
ReplyDeletehttp://journals.aol.com/lattedah711/lattedah/ Tracy
So glad you posted all of these pictures! Now I can put a face to the "voice".....
ReplyDeleteHope you had a great weekend!
Angel
Terri, I want your dog!!!!! Loved the pictures. Loved your newsy entry.
ReplyDeleteGranny Lucy
:) love that UTV! that bad boy looks WAY more fun than a golf cart.
ReplyDeletelove all the pics...you are too cute all ready for bed. lord knows i wish i looked that way! my eyes are usually black from tired and smeared eye makeup ;) no really...i look better when i get up then when i go get ready for bed! LOVE your blankey...Chris pointed one out to me somewhere and i said 'no more blankets' ..now i want one. but he'll forget i said no before, right?! :)
you can totally get you a deer...i've seen that husband and wife hunting show. love it...i like watching them bow hunt on there. i love when they whisper to the camera :) hehe.
WTG on 2 miles a day :) soon you'll be able to walk here in about a week and a half ;) take it easy doll~
~Bernie
I bet that UTV is fun to drive!
ReplyDeleteMissie
I LOVE the Snowman!! The pictures are all great!!
ReplyDelete