Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Blogger Meet N' Greet 2010



This is an Open invitation to Any and ALL Blogger friends. Friends that you've met before and ones you haven't but have known via blogging for YEARS!! Even those you don't know, but will know!

The Meet N' Greet will be Saturday April 17th 2010- Sunday April 18th, 2010.You have until February 1st 2010 to RSVP with either Bridgett or Brittany, their email addresses and blog links are located at the end of this Invitation.

We understand that the economy is struggling and that is hard on our wallets, so Bridgett and Brittany are keeping everyone's financial status in mind while putting this together. We really would like to see all of you come to Louisville!

As time gets closer, prices and what not will be revealed to all that RSVP. Of course we will all pitch in for hotel costs, and I can assure you that Bridgett and Brittany will be searching for the best deal for those that attend.The meet and Greet will be fun and cost friendly!

Saturday we will all meet up, head to a inexpensive little something in Louisville followed by Dinner and Drinks Saturday night and Brunch Sunday, leaving plenty of time for everyone to make it home Sunday evening.I hope you all can save this date and make it out to the Blogger Meet N' Greet 2010!

For more information, questions and concerns, and to RSVP please contact Bridgett or Brittany

Their contact Information:

Bridgett:Email: Bridgetteleigh75@aol.com
Blog: Doug & Boo Plus Two

Brittany:Email: B2Jo30@gmail.com
Blog: Imitation Is Suicide

Feel Free to Spread The Word on Your Blog!!!


I cannot tell you how flippin excited I am about this!!!

Lousiville is about an hour and a half away from me.....Meet N Greets in the past have been far away....there is really no excuse...I just hafta be there.....how exciting to be able to meet friends we've known for years....the bonds of friendships we have formed...finally coming together and getting to meet one another in person face to face!!!

I've mentioned it briefly to Jeff before he went out on a call for work earlier...and he didn't say no....so thats a good sign! :)

So very excited....pass the word along!

Thanks so much Brittany and Bridgett for getting this together

16 comments:

  1. I would love to go but a year away is along time for me due to health problems

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like an interesting idea. Will keep the date in mind. Oh, I love the new opening Blog Pic. I know you thought of at least one, your Aunt Judy, when you saw the picture. We are slowing down some here in NC. We are even thinking of a short vacation to the mountains as it warms up. Vacation you say, yep another vacation from our continual vacation.
    Enjoy your books, glad you are reading. It will keep you young, along with Jeff's help. LOL!
    Jack

    ReplyDelete
  3. That does sound like a TON of fun! I'll have to see how things unfold for me. But, at least it's not something within the next few months so we can start saving and planning for this. Great idea!

    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Home Office was in Louisville, Ky. When I
    was working I talked to someone up there every day. They all had to go to Kentucky Derby
    every year. I never made the trip, because they
    always came to Charlotte. Love the opening blog
    pics. I am sorry we spent all of Jack's money
    shopping. He may ask for travel expenses.

    Shirl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow how fun it would be to meet everyone behind the blogs!! I dont know if I can make it all the way to Kentucky though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't say for sure now what I will be able to do then, but even the area is a place I'd very much like to visit. Is your mom going? That would be a selling point for me ;-).~Mary

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait! We are going, Beau will be coming so if you wanna bring Jeff guys can hang lol. CAN'T WAIT its only like 2hrs from me :) HUGS, Cass

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have posted on Jland Central. Not promising - got to come from the UK, and so are many others.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Let me tell you your opening picture is great. Sounds like a lot of fun ahead. I know we won't be there but Terri I wish I could so I could hug my favorite girl and meet you in person. No traveling for us, though. Sounds like tons of fun. Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  10. This sounds like fun. My Mom and Grandmother lives just an hour from Louisville and it would be a perfect excuse to visit her but have somewhere to go for part of the time ;p I would love to say I'm in... but still, a year is a long time away and a lot can happen. I'll just say that is nothing major crops up unexpectedly in my life, then I'm there :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like so much fun! I wish I could go. Way to far for me though! All of you will have to post pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for spreading the word, love!

    We have at least 12 'definites' so far. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well, I'll see what January 2010 brings with it, but I'm going to say for the moment that I am in!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Don't think I can make it all the way to Kentucky. But if it turns out I can, when the date gets closer, I'll let you know. :)

    krissy knox :)
    visit my main blog: Sometimes I Think
    Hey! Former AOL Journalers -- please add your blogs to our directory of blogs: from jland to blogger
    follow me on twitter:
    www.twitter.com/iamkrissy

    ReplyDelete
  15. YAY!! I had no idea since I've been MIA while I've had computer problems. But since it's so close to me, I'll be there! It will be so cool to finally meet all you guys in person. I am so stoked.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!