I hadn't heard he passed either.. we lose another great entertainer...sad.. I have always loved "I'd really love to see you tonight".. hope all is well with you and yours Kelly~
Hello...I'm Terri just a country girl from Kentucky...I've been married 16yrs to the love of my life Jeff. We have 2 spoiled rotten Chihuahuas named Beau and Bentley. Things I love to do in our spare time include going to the lake, fishing, garage sales,camping..shopping and I LOVE going to concerts.... I have a passion for music...it soothes my soul! I love spending time hanging out with friends and family...they mean everything to me.
Life may not be the party we had hoped for, but while we are here...we might as well dance!
i've never heard of him LOL, but either way..R.I.P
ReplyDeletebrittany - how could you have NEVER heard of Dan Seals???? darlin....
ReplyDeleteI didnt realize that he passed? when did this happen? All That Glitters - is Kadies favorite song...
Kelly
Dan seal's is he related to seal's of seal's and croft?
ReplyDeleteWoW. I didnt know he passed away. I love the second song. Everything that glitters. I use to listen to that one all the time. May he rest in peace~
ReplyDeleteBeautiful tribute~
Is it sad that I've never heard of him either? Is he a country singer? If so, that explains it. I really hate country music.
ReplyDeleteSorry to all you country music lovers at there, I mean no offense! LOL
Regardless, RIP Mr. Seals.
I hadn't heard he passed either.. we lose another great entertainer...sad.. I have always loved "I'd really love to see you tonight"..
ReplyDeletehope all is well with you and yours
Kelly~