Just wanted to make a quick entry to let ya know I'm still alive....just haven't felt up to blogging lately ....this is the first time I have turned on my computer all week.....
I finished reading New Moon(the second book in the Twilight series)....I am going to start reading the 3rd... Eclipse as soon as I buy it....last weekend I went 3 different places and no one had it.... Books A Million had it for $20 but I can get it cheaper at Sams....so gonna go there this weekend probably....
I know there is no way I can get completely caught up with all of you....but will do my best to catch up some this weekend....
Happy belated Birthday Shirl!!!!!
Thinking about you Donna....hope your surgery went well...keeping you in my prayers....
Kelly I am so sorry for your loss....you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.....
Hopefully I will get out of this writing slump/funk soon
Until next time....
Terri I am the same way I can't write a blog everyday especially with all the shopping we do. HEEE HE. I understand write when you can we will be here.
ReplyDeleteShirl
There are some who can blog daily. I go in spurts of writing often and then I can go several weeks with nothing to say.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the weekend and I hope you find the book
Monica
I hadn't been blogging or reading blogs much lately either, but I'm trying to get caught up with everyone. Glad to hear you are doing well.
ReplyDeleteHey girl thanks for thinking about Donna. I Rally appreciate it very much. SHe is doing good and she out of ICU and to a room.I will post more tomorrow. >>>HUGS<<< Nancy
ReplyDeleteYou've been missed, but I can totally understand the hiatus from the computer. Sometimes it's just necessary!
ReplyDeleteglad to know things are copacetic with y'all. i have been working tons lately so i haven't been around much myself.
ReplyDeletexxalainaxx
hello there stranger
ReplyDeleteEveryone hits a writing slump every once in a while...at least you have good things to read;). In fact I've heard some bloggers say that when they are reading very good books they put the blogging off for reading. Makes sense to me. Hope you are doing well otherwise. ~Mary
ReplyDeleteI have read the first 2 twlight books, started the 3rd and Teen let someone borrow it...so i started another book! LOL have to get back to my vampires!
ReplyDeleteHoney, it's not a writing slump... It's an addiction to Twilight. LOL. Everyone that reads them stops doing normal things until they get done with series. LOL Trust me, I know. I think I fed my family frozen dinners for a week solid when until I got all the books done. And a week is all it took to read all of them! Sad, but true. LOL
ReplyDeleteHurry back!
Thanks for letting us know all is well. I think we all get in a blogging slump occasionally. It's okay. :) Just come back to us soon!
ReplyDeleteXOXO
(Hears music....wonders if it is from Titantic~)
ReplyDeleteI've not been around either....and catching up, or trying to. And I don't think that song is from Titantic at all, now.
But, it is one that my cousin sang at Mom's funeral. She loved that song.
Hope you guys are well~
I haven't been blogging alot either. I have read the whole Twilight series and love it...enjoy :) I hope that you can find the books. Can't wait for it to come out on DVD Saturday!
ReplyDeleteHave a good one,
Gretchen
Hey younun, it is time to come back and see us oldies. lol
ReplyDeleteLucy
Miss you girl!!! Going down to 30's tonight so stay warm! Hugs,
ReplyDeleteLisa in Kentucky!
Hi Terri, glad to hear from you. I have a award for you from the Netherlands if you would care to pick it off my blog. And if you have room. I understyand Netherlands but that is all. Take care. Lucy
ReplyDeleteI have been thinking of reading the Twilight books. My niece has them so I just need to borrow them. She bought the movie this weekend but I dont know if i want to watch that and ruin the book.
ReplyDeleteYou have an award waiting for you at my journal...
ReplyDeletecheck out my entry "Eight Cool Blogs"
Lisa in KY
http://thatkentuckygirl.blogspot.com/