
19 years and counting....
Jeff,
Thank you for loving me unconditionally all of these years, 19 years ago...my stomach always had butterflies when you were around....you captured my heart.....and I fell in love.....even after all these years....those butterflies still surface ....
You are the love of my life, I am so honored to be "The One" by your side....I cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with you....making many memories along the way....and cherishing each and every one.... I LOVE YOU BABE!
I'm lucky i'm in love with my Best Friend....
Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteHave a good Memorial day!
Congratulations, how wonderful! Blessings to you and your husband on your special day and the year to come!
ReplyDeleteI love that song...one of my favorites.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on 19 years together! It goes by fast, doesn't it?
I've been with Doug 8 years now and it's all happened in the blink of an eye.
Enjoy your day together! Get lots of nookie. LOL
XOXO
Awwwwwww (as you would say) that is so sweet. I know Jeff knows he is also a lucky devil. Our hope is that you guys will live happily ever after, just like a fairy tale. It can be, just love each other, and know when to give in.
ReplyDeleteLove you guys (keep on dating)
Jack & Sherry (52yrs and counting)
Jack is back
ReplyDeleteI meant to say....I love that Hammock, you guys would have a ball in it, if you did not fall out!!!!!
Jack
Happy Dating Anniversary! :) 19 Years is a LONG time!! We're 10 yrs behind!
ReplyDelete19 years & still butterflies. Perhaps you should get that checked ;-0.
ReplyDeleteSeriously though, this is a very sweet post & I am so happy for the 2 of you. Appreciating the love you have is as important as having it.
~Mary
It is wonderful to read about a happy couple.
ReplyDeleteYou sound like you compliment each other. Hope
you have many more years. Jeff is lucky to have
a sweet girl like you. CONGRATULATIONS
Shirl