Thursday, May 14, 2009

Disturbed....

My throat hurts....

My feet hurt...

My head hurts...

Was it all worth it?

Ohhhh hell yeahhhzz

We had awesome seats....5th row up from the floor...dead center stage.....Chiamera and Killswitch Engage was too hardcore for me....I kinda liked Lacuna Coil.....but Disturbed was who I really went to see....and I LOVED them!

My favorite Disturbed song is "Down with the sickness" that was one of the encore songs.... before they played it....I was lookin down on the floor...and I saw a guy walkin along the outskirts and thought damn that looks like the lead singer, no one else even paid attention....and it was him!! He went over to the sound/light area on the floor...and I saw him rubbin his head down with a towel.... oh how I would like to have that sweaty towel...lol anyways then I saw him get under a platform...and I told my cousin ...OMG he is goin to sing down with the sickness after he comes up from under the platform right in front of us!!! I was soooo flippin excited.... Monica N. girl I wish you were with me....I know you think he is HOT also...hehe

I never take my camera to rock concerts don't want it getting broken....but damn I wish I did this time...one of the guys that went with us took his camera and is suppose to share pics with us....so if I get some I will show ya....

After the concert we went out to eat at Old Chicago....I had never been there....but it was some good grub.....

O' what a night!!!

11 comments:

  1. I WISH I WAS THERE TOO!! Chase LOVES Disturbed. I can't wait to take him to one of their concerts some day.

    I hope you share the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not really a Disturbed fan, it's too hard for me but i'm glad you had such a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't even know who Disturbed is! LOL I'm guessing pretty heavy?

    I'm sooo glad you had fun though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay I'm 'Disturbed' LOL. I love excitement, and you B it today. Glad youhad a great time.
    I guess I have felt like that the 'day after' without half the fun. hahahahahahahah
    TAke care and recover, AND GET BACK TO WORK!!!!
    Love ya,
    Jack & Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  5. So are you down with the sickness?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you enjoyed the concert. Never heard of any of those bands.
    ~Sorry about Jeff's hand. Hope he's much better by now.

    Sorry I haven't been by. Per usual for me, as the weather gets warmer, my pc time will be less and less.

    Hope you are enjoying your week! (Rain, rain, rain here!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Never heard of any of them but glad you had a good time. I see George in 8 days! *eek*

    LORI

    ReplyDelete
  8. I remember my son introducing me to Disturbed in one of our 'music exchange lessons' and the song he wanted me to sit and listen to was "Down with Sickness" Now when I hear the song, I think of our time together with our music "lessons".

    I'm glad you had a great time and hope you get some photos, please share if you do!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like killswitch engage actually.

    but i pretty much like everything haha depends on my mood

    :)

    glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm glad you had a wonderful time. I was excited just reading about it..
    Kelly~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!