Monday, October 12, 2009

Happy (early) Birthday Mom!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM ~ I LOVE YOU!!!

Since I'm not gonna have a chance to get online tomorrow I wanted to be the first to wish you Happy Birthday :)

I will call you tomorrow before I head out on my date with Mr. Keith Urban and Friends ....hehehe

I'm hoping I will be able to share lots of pics with all of you from my concert tomorrow night....if cameras aren't allowed I will be sad!

I love you Mom....hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow!

9 comments:

  1. have a good time and be safe!

    xxalainaxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the birthday wishes and thanks to your friends for theirs as well.

    Have a great time at the concert!

    Love
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday Terri's Mommy! : D

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to a great person that you are
    proud to call your "MOM". I think your mother is a caring and loving person not only to you but to me as a friend. I enjoy blogging with
    your "MOM". She is a very understanding person.

    Shirl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Belated Happy Birthday to your Mother. I know she's a sweetheart cuz look at you!
    Love ya, Barb

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!