Monday, October 5, 2009

Happy Fall Ya'll...

Hey everyone!

It's been awhile.....I've been really busy...seems like lately there isn't enough time in the day to get everything done that needs to be done...and I just haven't felt the need to blog lately....but hopefully I am coming out of that blog slump i've been in.... I do apologize for not reading and keeping up with all of you....I have missed you terribly though.


On Sept. 24th....my BIL and SIL...celebrated their 25th Wedding Anniversary.... they went out together that evening and that following weekend....Jeff's family all gathered at my MIL's to have a little celebration for them.....


Happy 25th Anniversary Ty & Linda...wishing you many many more wonderful years together ~ We love you!






On Sept 26th one of my coworkers who is like a little brother to me, and one of my best male friends got married...the pic above is me, Chris(the Groom) and Beth....coworkers and friends. Everyone at work swears Chris and I are brothers and sisters the way we bicker and carry on...LOL


Chris and Tarren cutting the cake....Tarren was a beautiful bride and Chris looked handsome....shhh don't tell him I said so *giggle* They had an outdoor wedding....it was beautiful...days before the wedding it had rained like crazy....up till the night before....that saturday morning the sun was shining ...I was so glad the weather held off till the wedding was over(the outdoor part of it anyways) after we were inside for the reception...we had a storm....but everything went great....I even got out there and shook my booty a little bit *Grin*


The day before the concert Daughtry concert tickets went on sale at 10am(presale)....usually I get the tickets and this time I had to work at that time....I was a little stressed....I tried to explain to one of my best friends how to order them...she had never done it before....thankfully my directions I gave her were clear....and she was able to get she and I and her twin sister(my best friend) tickets to go see them in December....I am SUPER excited....ya'll know how crazy I am about Daughtry :) This will be my 4th time seeing them....


A week from tomorrow is the "All for the Hall" benefit concert in Nashville that I will be attending....it's going to be amazing! Keith Urban, Vince Gill, Faith Hill, Jason Aldean, Lady Antebellum, Little Big Town, Taylor Swift, Dierks Bentley and Brad Paisley are going to be there and some more surprise guests I am told.... My SIL's and MIL are going...it's going to be one helluva Girls Night Out! Yeehawwwwwwww!


I went to Fashion Bug a couple weeks ago...they were having a private sale for their biggest customers everything was 40% off....I thought I would go in there and see what fall/winter clothes they had out....I had a $20 rebate check too(kinda like Kohl's cash)....They had their summer tanks on sale....I picked my mom up 8 or 9 tank tops...really cute ones...and also got me 2 shirts and 2 thin tanks to wear under tops and also 2 winter coats....all for $117 ....I ended up getting the coats for $29 each....I was thrilled!


HAPPY 79th BIRTHDAY GRANDAD~ I LOVE YOU!!!!


Saturday night those of us in the family that could all got together at Grandads to celebrate his birthday which is today....we had potluck....it was yummy....we had cocktail weinies, deviled eggs, slaw, hot wings, BBQ ribs, BBQ chicken, little smoked ham and turkey sandwiches on hawaiian rolls, chicken dip and chips and peach cobbler(grandads favorite) and butterfinger cake for dessert... I took pics...I will be putting those all in an entry to themselves soon....
Yesterday Jeff and I had a wonderful day together....he awoke me yesterday morning and had fixed me breakfast....bacon, sausauge, eggs and biscuits....it was so good...and so sweet! We then went fishing for a few hours yesterday afternoon at the lake....I caught 6 bluegill and one bass....and Jeff caught 3 bluegill and 15 bass....he kicked my butt :) I have pics to share from our fishing adventure too.....
We haven't been out to eat in a good while....tonight we are going to go to Texas Roadhouse...I have a gift card from my SIL for my birthday that we haven't used yet.... so I'm gonna get off here and get ready to go out...
Have a good night!

6 comments:

  1. Your discount shopping always amazes me! Good job!

    And yea, the meals you have with your family always make me salivate. LOL

    Congrats on the Daughtry tickets. :)

    XOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you got the tickets! Should be a great concert~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you have been plenty busy. Have fun my girl. If you need a sitter for Beau send him up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. quit going to concerts that way there is enough time to read and write in the blogs.
    Aren't you glad i stopped by?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You sound like me busy, busy, busy. I also
    went shopping bought some end of season slacks
    $5.00 sales lady said I am putting some sweaters
    out and marking them down to $3.00 I looked at
    them and I already had some. Love shopping.

    Shirl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahahaha @ John's comment!

    Thanks for the tanktops. I appreciate them, they are nice.

    So that's your buddy Chris..somehow I always pictured him to be a bit smaller. Glad you & B had a good time at his wedding.

    We all enjoyed ourselves celebrating Dad's birthday and the food was yummy.

    Jeff spoils you rotten..did he serve that big breakfast to you in bed? LMAO!!!!!!

    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!